1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Heat 11/1/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 31, 2015.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

What do you think of your Harden best player in the world after LeBron? LOL

Curry was better last season and the gap is only getting wider

2. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

What are you talking about? She's still with Harden....

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

This idiot says the same damn thing after every single loss. It's like he's reading off of a script.

4. thejav

thejav Member

This team is like CJ Anderson..

5. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Typical McHale, never puts any responsibility on Harden. No wonder, he doesn't show effort and just pouts to refs. And still talking about the preseason performance. No one cares about the preseason.

6. OTMax

OTMax Member

Yup, teams have totally figured us out and when Harden is not saving McHale's behind like last year, we are clearly the worst team in the NBA with the simplest, dumbest philosophy and game plan. This is on Morey and McHale. Leslie and Morey got what they asked for, a run and gun team, shooting threes under a dumb coach. We all knew it deep down, but maybe didn't want to admit it. It's very clear Harden was the sole reason we had something going on last year. Now that he has turned into T-mac before announcing he cannot play, we have no Adelman to still have us play our guts out and move on offense. I had my doubts about us having as many wins as last year during the pre-season and now, I even question us making the play-offs, this is that serious. It's not just getting rid of McHale, Harden turning it around or anything that simple. It starts with Leslie, Morey then the others. This organisation should be ashamed and apologize to the fans.

7. Play07

Play07 Member

mchale went at morey I have to add this to my SIG

1 person likes this.
  8. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

If I was Clint, the team would have to help separate me and mchale

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This could end up being one of the all time diaapponting seasons. This is cause for panic.

10. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Well, McHale;

Harden isn't helping anyone when he isos the ball randomly or takes a random quick, contest three with 15 seconds on the shot clock.

If he was taking good threes; ones that come when he is set and wide open and missing those, then that's a different issue but he is taking horrible threes. Maybe they fell last season but none of them are falling now.

Plus, Harden's piss poor effort defensively is definitely affecting the team. No one is going to follow a leader who takes 80% of the defensive plays off.

11. Fantasma Negro

I don't know how we lost that game, according to some of you guys, without Jones we win automatically...

12. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Team has no chemistry... Nobody is saying anything when they are down it's just everybody mopping around

13. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

I like this new studio Root has for Calvin.

14. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Then she needs to make up her mind because they aren't divorced. It's obviously having a huge effect on Harden's game.

15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

From Western Conference team to NBA worst team, you only need a summer.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Exactly. Ball gets sticky. Mother****er! Only time ball gets sticky is when Harden hogging it.

17. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Ty Lawson needs to get offensive. Some of the blame is on the PG, he is playing safe just letting Harden do the stuff. His past records shows he can put his will on games where he can get 30pts. a game. For 3 games, he is just playing passive. If Harden doesn't have it, he needs to show up and play offensive. No excuse for a PG with 37 minutes played to have only 3 FG attempts.

1 person likes this.
  18. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I was concerned this wasn't a championship team after the first game. I was convinced they weren't after the second. Now I'm worried this isn't even a play off team.

19. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Anyone blowing up and over reacting has all the right to now. 3 losses by 20+ is stuff lottery teams are made of. Rockets are a disaster.

20. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

In 3 games Harden was shooting 12/54, 3pt 3/32.

I feel like I would be better than that.