1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Khloe Kardashian Curse Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by newAge_Rockets, Oct 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

exactly this. and clearly he's still with her, the divorce 'cancellation' is just to deal with the health issues etc.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/khloe-kardashian-returns-lamar-odom-bedside-article-1.2417995

2. stefanb

stefanb Member

HAHAHA nice. Yeah, the lifestyle of Harden was already messed up. I mean he was supposedly partying before playoff games last season. Now he's involved with these skanks. Hope he doesn't end up in the WNBA by the end of this ordeal. That family has a tendency to strip the dignity of men. I guess it takes years of brainwashing. Let's hope Harden stops falling for this Hollywood party lifestyle and gets his act together. Would hate to see him waste his talent like that. Plus, that broad is kind of nasty without all that make up on.

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

“I pulled back on the divorce because there is no rush for it. For medical reasons and a ton of other things, it's just smarter that it’s put on hold,” she told the magazine, speaking “in whispers” as Odom lay nearby.

This sounds quite unbelievable, why would she say this in the current situation and near him? And she would know the quote will pop up online.

4. conquistador#11

i heard you have to kill the master vampire to return them all to normal.

5. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

yeah its pretty clear she has to go and ruin somebody else's career...

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Hook her up with Steph Curry.

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Steph Curry is a responsible family man, with a happy wife, beautiful kids, and a stable homelife. He is the opposite of James Harden off the court. Steph Curry is what James Harden should strive to be, both on and off the basketball court. I can only hope that he reaches that level as a Rockets fan.

8. New Generation

You're trying way too hard to be funny.

9. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Everything you stated in the first sentence may or not may be true. You concluded this how- by reading national media and watching him on TV?

laughing...

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I'm surprised the family court attorneys allowed the cancellation. These are some of the most dangerous parasites on the planet. They will hurt you for not allowing them to suck the $$$$blood$$$$ out of you.

Especially if you are the wealthier lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsa7bKAFKZk

11. Victorious

Victorious Member

He's heart broken. Yall can make Khloe jokes all u want but he likes her. We should want what's best for Harden and if Khole makes him happy, we should support that. Instead people choose to make jokes or say its good Khloe left when he was going through all this. Love is love, yall.

12. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Why can't harden be more like kobe.

13. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Love can be confused with lust too. I'm not buying it. James is caught up. Everything that looks and feels good to you isn't love. Hopefully this dude don't end up broke when his career is over.

14. coweye

coweye Member

Halle Berry is available

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She's 1 billion times better than khloe

Talent, looks, everything.

Cuttino mobley would hook up with her.

He has better taste than harden.

16. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

as a black man i think im qualified to speak on why its puzzling on why so many of my brothas are attracted to this bimbo khloe. I dont get it, i mean she looks like an ogre, if i was gonna date one of them i would probably date kendall, she seems the most sane and is the hottest by far

17. thejav

thejav Member

If Harden come out and lays another egg tomorrow then yeah..He is cursed or he just isn't as good as people say he is..Curry was the rightful MVP and he just showed why..

18. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

One of them? You know Khloe's ancestry is nothing but struggles. The Armenians struggled with their wars against the Turks even before the Ottoman Empire and as well as with the USSR who wanted to absorb them. Don't group people together.

19. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Are you trying to say Khloe struggles? lol....

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Guy implied one of them. Don't know what he's implying. She comes from that kind of background in terms of ancestry.