1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Khloe Kardashian Curse Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by newAge_Rockets, Oct 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Yall are stupid... It's obvious That it's because Lil B recursed him right before the season started.

Didn't Lamar like win a championship with Khloe by his side?

2. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

how is lamar doing these days

3. Mr. Space City

reggie bush has done well for himself.

4. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Dude just spent a weekend doing blow and having sex with prostitutes and ended up getting his wife to leave a man who is about to get paid $200 million dollars... I'd say he is winning

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yall see how James harden is playing because he won't acknowledge he does the lil b cooking dance sports celebration. Sad , cursed - Lil B</p>&mdash; Lil B THE BASEDGOD (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD) <a href="https://twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/660318234944520192">October 31, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. s3ts

s3ts Member

Yeah, but she only canceled the divorce for the money. Lamar, deep in his heart, knows that she's just there fo da cash.

It doesn't matter who you are, Harden or Odom, you will be a victim. Nobody wins.

7. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Why would you think Lamar has more money than her? Is this a fact? Because the way he has been the past two or so years I'm sure he has snorted alot of his money.

The numbers I found have Khloe valued at $25 million while Lamar is at $30 million... Plus nobody knows just how bad Lamars drug problem is so we don't know how much he has wasted.

8. Mr. Space City

khloe and the whole kardashian klan is caked up. she don't need lamar's money.

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I don't subscribe to a Kardashian curse, but I do think this whole situation is likely a distraction for Harden. He wouldn't be human if it didn't bother/distract him, I don't think.

10. KlutchQT

Trash.

11. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Isn't her husband still recovering? What's harden doing messing around with that

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's the same Harden, always going for 3s

13. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

Man why can't harden just find some big booty stripper to date man...

and **** lil B

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just tell her there's some leftover Pappasitos in the car and then drive her back to the airport.

15. ibm

ibm Member

i dont really believe in any type of curse. but this kardashian thing is a distraction. no doubt about that.

and,,, maybe i'm misssing sth. here, but since when a public adultery has become a no biggie? maybe it's the 21st century, eh? but i digress...

16. s3ts

s3ts Member

It's just your opinion and speculation. My opinion is that she is using him, like she is using Harden. Why do you file for divorce and then call it off when he is about to die? Change of heart? Why? No other reason than money, man.

This is a "curse". Meaning, for some reason all these athletes end up being irrelevant, not necessarily because they have issues that they bring to whomever they date, but because some crazy curse is attached to it. It is all superstition.

Someone else wrote Lamar won a 'chip while being married to Khloe. He has me there, but now the dude is no longer relevant in the NBA, addicted to drugs, and is barely alive.

17. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Uhh, the speculation is that she called off the divorce so that his medical expenses would still be covered by her health care. The Kardashians have a helluva lot more money than Lamar Odom.

18. KlutchQT

Or because you care about the person and would prefer them focusing on his recovery, rather than the pending divorce he didn't want in the first place. Khloe doesn't need Lamar's money. At all. But I do think she'll end up back with him if he manages to clean himself up because that's where her heart is. Which is why I EXTRA hate Harden allowing himself to be kept on ice in the interim.

19. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

She also cancelled the divorce now because she is legally married which means she can help make all his medical decisions for Lamar Odom. She is rich as hell, and I'm sure her family has a lot of connections with good doctors and whatnot. Not saying Odom is broke, but we don't know how his financial situation looks and I really doubt he should be in charge of what medical decisions he should be making. Maybe his family members?

But Khole loves dude and definitely doesnt need his money. Once the divorced actually happens I think she wouldn't be able to make decisions anymore since she wouldn't be his wife anymore. You guys need to stop with the whole Khloe just wants to rob Lamar from his money thing.

Also, any curse is bogus. Take that bogus crap off your mind. James hasn't acknowledged any curse, so I think we should do the same and just ignore it. That includes the Lil B curse. James doesnt care. We shouldn't either. We should be more focused on how we're going to run a better offense and get the guys to actually hustle on transition defense and pay attention.