1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 10/30/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

I would do it. I doubt the Kings even pick up the phone though

2. newAge_Rockets

Hahahahahaha. Are you delusional? Name one reason why the Kings would trade Demarcus for an aging, oft-injured Howard? Take the red colored glasses off and think objectively for a second.

3. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Seriously, what the hell happened to Harden?? Is it really just the Kardashian curse

4. KillScarz

KillScarz Member

KD and RW combined for 91, 1 less than the whole Rox scored. Sad

5. Rocketeer Bang

Very difficult to love a player when he's not giving effort on D. I am not talking max effort, but even a resemblance of defense he's not. It's like he doesn't care when the other team has the ball. Now, when we are on O, he gets his energy up, although it's mostly iso play rather than getting the whole team involved.

We are back to Haren again.

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Member

A 3 point shooting team that can't make 3s and struggles with the medium range shots. No doubt the team is a mess right now. But, to be expected until better chemistry is established and they shoot better.

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

denver got blown out at home by the t-pups

8. ksny15

ksny15 Member

He's just struggling it happens. HIs shot will come and so will his confidence.

9. AXG

AXG Member

Oh well... there's always next year.

10. chandlerbang21

Did you miss their game VS lakers. They have shooters and Rubio has finally gotten a jumpshot

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Again, it's still just two games in the end. No matter what anyone thinks it is still two games. Neither game is worth more than the other.

The defense is bad, it could be better.

The shooting is bad, it could be better.

If they continue to play like this then you may as well say they will be one of the worst teams in the league.

I tend to believe that this isn't how they will play usually, for those that do. That's fine, but then you also must be saying that they are headed to the lottery. If you believe that, that is fine. I'm not calling anyone dumb for believing that.

Me, well I think based on the entire Howard-Harden era I have a strong belief they will turn it around.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Curry: 25 points in 27 minutes. Nice night of work if you can get it. :)

13. brunojb5

brunojb5 Member

It's worth mentioning that the Timberwolves - I repeat, the Timberwolves - beat the Nuggets in Denver tonight by 17 pts.

14. malakas

malakas Member

This is like boxscore watching vs actual watching the games.

Did you see how the team play? Screw the results. The perfomance of the team is what is worrying.
    And noone said that it's uncorrectable we're headed for the lottery and everyone should jump off a cliff. It is correctable and it should be corrected. But for that to happen the players should start communicating and hold each other accountable.
    Shots falling on their own won't bring the defence back.

But we should all start WORRYING and hope that something is being done asap to fix the problems. Closing your eyes and repeating to yourself "it's just two games just two games" won't solve anything.

15. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

Sorry man that whole 'its only two games' is bull****.. They WILL lose the next few games if they don't make an overhaul - whether it's internally playing with more fire or different lineups we shall see.

All our flaws were exposed this first two games. The ONLY upside is that we have the rest of the season to get things better. The BIGGEST downside is that we are in the Western Conference. These two home games will come back to haunt us.. Especially the Denver one

16. Rocketeer Bang

17. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Josh Smith is lucky!

18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

You misinterpreted my comment. That sounds rough, dry part and then the sandwich. :eek:

Not saying it's inaccurate my brutha.

19. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

SMH :(

20. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

I guess the people that do Vegas up and under know what they are doing.