1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

so you went to the lin thread to find me, how nice.

here's the thing, if you dislike my posts you shouldn't read them, but you keep doing so.

and i don't ever see any of your posts about lin, and i'm on this lin thread a lot.

so my point is that i don't really care about your posts, but you care about mine.

and let's cut to the chase, you are a mcgrady fan and you don't like it when i point out facts about him that doesn't make him look like a hero.

i didn't make up any of things i said about mcgrady.

same goes for lin.

i didn't make him take airballs.

you see dude, i believe the only reason why you posts your posts about me is to make yourself feel good.

i honestly don't care, i'm Hakeem level clutchfans member who's also a 99er. I don't your rep points. I've hit the top.

are you curious on why there is no Tmac level on the rep chain? I think you know the answer.

2. tinman

Supporting Member

cause he's not a rockets fan.

any rockets fan know after the 2 years of lin that he needed to go

not for any personality reasons, but he was just plain clueless as a backup point guard and his turnovers and crappy shooting were also a major part

it was never about regular reason play, the rockets need leadership and poise for the playoffs

that's why morey would rather have a old as jason terry than lin.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

Holy damn I just realized you were a Hakeem Level poster!

Welcome brother! the best of the best

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

so you went to the lin thread to find me, how nice. Believe it or not I come here to read Zboy posts - because unlike you - he is funny when he posts.

here's the thing, if you dislike my posts you shouldn't read them, but you keep doing so. You cannot escape the trash which are tinman posts because the frequency of them is rather disturbing. There's absolutely no point in blocking you because so many people quote your posts calling you out being a useless poser

and i don't ever see any of your posts about lin, and i'm on this lin thread a lot. Amazing - but I actually post in the Rocket specific part of this board a lot. Who would've thunk it.

so my point is that i don't really care about your posts, but you care about mine. You have made no point whatsoever. Do you understand what a point is? Silly question. You clearly don't. You see, my point is you're an idiot.

and let's cut to the chase, you are a mcgrady fan and you don't like it when i point out facts about him that doesn't make him look like a hero. Let's cut to the chase, I didn't spend $25,000 on a holiday to watch 9 Rockets games when McGrady was here. Yet I somehow did that when Aaron Brooks was our best player. Once again, you're an idiot. See a prevailing trend here? If you want a hero - look in my signature. A sports person will never, ever be a hero in my eyes.

i didn't make up any of things i said about mcgrady. Cool. I forget when I accused you of lying about McGrady.

same goes for lin. Cool. I forget when I accused you of lying about Lin.

i didn't make him take airballs. Cool. I forget when I accused you of airballs or Lin or bubblegum or whatever 'point' you're trying to make here.

you see dude, i believe the only reason why you posts your posts about me is to make yourself feel good. This is the definition of delusion: "an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality". It is extremely relevant when applied to you.

i honestly don't care, i'm Hakeem level clutchfans member who's also a 99er. I don't your rep points. Here's the thing. You obviously do care. That's why every chance you get you mention 99. Forgive me for not signing up to a website before the clock struck 12 on 31st of December 1999. Do you hear that? That silence? It's the sound of the world not coming to an end because there's people out there who are just as big a fan of this team as you.

are you curious on why there is no Tmac level on the rep chain? I think you know the answer. Not really, no.

1 person likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

Oh really? but you mentioned me pal.

I never mentioned you.

that's great that you enjoy zboy's posts, I do too.

so what is your point again? oh to point out you don't like my posts.

that's great. nice work finding how to bold statements too.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

Ok, well let's figure this out.

the rep level is based on Houston Rockets players past and present that are notable here on clutchfans.

The top levels are 1. Hakeem 2. Moses 3. Yao

the first green is Patrick Beverly

There's Horry, Calvin Murphy, Dwight Howard etc

There is no Tmac level or Lin level

that's probably because they don't deserve it

7. tinman

Supporting Member

1. No I don't care. I don't need your rep points because I have hit MAXIMUM REP LEVEL which is the HAKEEM STATUS.
    [​IMG]
    2. I never said I was a better fan, I just said I joined for the original reasons, the purest reason. you can't say that about every year now. people join for other reasons.

3. You seriously think I'm going to stop talking about the 99ers??!!!!
    [​IMG]
    I'll always talk about the greatest brotherhood of all time

A bigger fan of the Rockets than me? lol. this thread is full of people WHO AREN'T ROCKETS FANs.

It's not about who's better, it's who is even a Rockets fan.

8. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I really have to ask Tinmac, how old are you?

Because your retorts have the same merit and sound identical to my little 8 year old cousins ranting and crying when things don't go their way. It's actually embarrassing.

Pal.

#2508 Downtown Sniper, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

for a person who doesn't care about my posts, you sure like to reply to them.

what exactly am i crying about again?

i have Hakeem status, surely as a Rockets fan, you know who Hakeem is and what that means.

I'm not posting for rep points, do you not believe that?

8 year old? you called me tinmac

how about I call you mactown sniper? I wouldn't . just because i don't care.

10. archinkent

archinkent Member

tinman, you need to quit it with the '99ers and Hakeem level posters are true Rockets fans' crap, cuz you're just insulting the thousands of Rockets fans here who are not.

1 person likes this.
  11. tinman

Supporting Member

If I say I like my brothers , that doesn't mean I'm insulting people who aren't my brothers.

If someone questions Hakeem's championships with the Jordan was not there crap, and failing to mention he was there in 95, then I'm 100% sure he's not a Rockets fan.

Do you not agree?

12. Rox11

Rox11 Member

He's near 40, its really a sad state...

Linmans comeback will be "not as sad as lins state....ohhh im a full grown adult who has nothing better to do"

Truth of the matter is i believe he feels if he stops being a troll, he will feel embarrassed because ppl made him stop so he has no choice but to keep going to save face..

13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Neped

Neped Member

NO! He's keeping it real and interesting. Tinman continue..

15. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

You are a fool and know nothing about the Houston Rockets prior to the back to back Championship!

The real true rockets fan are us who been rooting for them since the beginning.

Get a life and stop making us all look bad!!

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Look fake rockets fan shows up.
    Did you buy your haloween costume yet?
    You know the Charlotte jersey?

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Dude people who arw on a thread and not talk about the subject are trolls.

I'm talking about lin . The guy who is kemba walker's backup.

Obviously he's following my posts or else he wouldn't reply.

There are lin only fans here on a rockets board looking for a lin topic

That's pure trolling

#2517 tinman, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  18. tinman

Supporting Member

99ers til infinity.

I'll stop posting on the lin thread when 2 things happen.

1. All lin only fans are completely eliminated from clutchfans
    2. Lin is out of the nba.

19. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

I feel bad for you, are you that one guy that always eat dinner by himself in the corner of a restaurant?

20. tinman

Supporting Member

You can't make lin only fans look worse