1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Let's actually give credit to the Houston Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by IronTexan93, Oct 25, 2015.

1. IronTexan93

IronTexan93 Member

Honestly, regardless of the outcome of today's game against the Dolphins, I just wanted to give credit where credit is due to the Houston Texans.

This organization has done such an outstanding job creating such an embarrassing culture of mediocrity around this team and this city, that at this point I don't even get surprised anymore by blowout losses, they're almost a given against any good team. Not only have we lived up to the expectations of this being a mediocre team by other NFL fans and the national media, but we've gone even lower then them!

Is your team struggling? Play the Texans. Is one of your signed free agents or star players not producing recently? Play the Texans. If your team is already stacked and you need another easy victory on the season? Play the Texans. Don't worry either, the players on the Texans have no pride whatsoever. Just simply drop 1 or 2 touchdowns on them in the first quarter and the entire team will rollover because they already know they're not good enough to win the game. But don't worry either, if this team is ever in a position to tie or win the game, you can count on a signature mess-up from someone to completely piss all over that possibility. Yup, that's Texans football.

So I say to all other Texans fans, let's stop getting mad at this team and instead give them credit for what they are trying to accomplish, which is being completely pathetic. Our team may wither away and falter but our wallets never will! With enough of our mone~ erm I mean support, we will will this team to a Superbowl!

Eventually.

Maybe.

2. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Good or bad... they still own this city's attention span.

Its when the city stops caring about them, and threads like this don't bother getting made... that they'll be in actual trouble of losing the city.

3. IronTexan93

IronTexan93 Member

Oh believe me, I am well aware of this. The Texans have a perfect system in place in which they can be this terrible and still have thousands of people on a season ticket wait-list. That is amazing

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I always see a bunch of rednecks idiots with Texans jerseys when I go to the grocery store Sunday mornings. Usually overweight and missing teeth.

5. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Lmao!!!

6. ZomgZ

ZomgZ Member

100% Pure Trash

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

To be fair, they are diverse in race.

But yes usually overweight

8. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

Good to see that this forum never changes.

If our sports teams are terrible and a giant radioactive gator emerges from the Bayous we can always console ourselves by making fun of fat people.