1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Annoying Commercials

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MystikArkitect, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

[​IMG]

2. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

This is a dandy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/93KTpF9JDWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Especially since the "God Protect the USA" sign picture comes from a failed McDonalds (God bless indeed) AND McDonalds photoshopped an American flag out of it. Know your peeps, McDonalds!

3. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This.

Also, the commercial makes Peyton seem REALLY lonely.

4. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

I am tired of constantly seeing this Windows 10 commercial with the kids. It's getting to the "Saved by 0" commercial level.

5. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

DraftDuel and FanKings. I wish nothing but eternal sorrow upon these online gambling companies and their marketing campaigns. Ugh.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

They still doing the same thing!
    Is Peyton married? Have kids? Anything?

Rocket River

7. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

The only thing that commercial makes me want is a damn chicken parm sandwich

[​IMG]

8. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Looks like you should call them (sp).

For me it's definitely the Arby's commercial, I really don't give a sh** who "has the meats".

9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Sorry for the dp... how could I forget!?

I hate that stupid price speaks for itself kia dealer commercial of the guy sitting in the rocking chair with a coon on his lap looking like a f***tard.

My god, that is such an idiotic commercial.

10. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Progressive commercials hands down!
    "Flo" = ugly mug

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Her radio ads are even worse.

12. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Um, what?

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

If the blacks aren't in shackles, he's not a fan of the commercial.

14. Nero

Nero Member

Radio commercials bother me a bit more because we are a captive audience unless we want to change the channel or turn the radio all the way down.

Currently the ones I hate most are .. all Honda commercials.

ESPECIALLY the one 'Honda makes you want to sing - even if you can't.' and it's nothing but one stupid awful bit of 'singing' after another, about how they love their backup camera, love their honda, smooth...'through my backup camera, I can see the worrrrld!' RETCH!!

How can a company as successful as Honda be so completely inept at marketing? Those TV ads with the 'hashtag this' and little video chat windows, with that stupid brainless little twerp dancing for his selfie phone or whatever, 'Got a raise, time to upgrade my ride!' Good Lord, do they think all their customers are just as stupid as the commercials they produce?

Whoever makes the decisions to produce those commercials and put them in our ears, deserves to be forced to listen to them for eternity.. IN HELL!!!!:mad:

15. Nero

Nero Member

Oh and lest we forget..

THE FUELIN' GOOD ROAD TRIP

Hi, I'm Diego, my friend and I are the generic non-threatening ethnically-diverse couple of dudes with ambiguous sexuality and a penchant for talking to strangers about how much time they spend in gas stations.

and and and...

Those questionable testosterone-raising magic pills, all backed up by alleged spontaneous off-the-cuff comments from 'real' customers, like John from Utah.. who finishes with the extremely common phrase, I mean it's so common, you hear it all the time, literally every day, especially when speaking extemporaneously about magic pills - '..and I have a renewed zest for life!'

Um, no you don't, dude. The lame script you were reading came from some guy in a suit who has never actually had a real conversation with a real person in his miserable life.

16. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I cannot stand the chick singing the Katy something or other dealership; "If it's a deal your after..." I use lunge for the radio by this time. I F'IN HATE it!! :mad:

17. likestohypeguy

I still like flo. "Don't bother trying to change the station- I'm on all of them." It's funny because it's true.

The worst one I haven't heard lately, but that really grated my nerves for some reason enough for just the memories to still haunt me is cars for kids. It's so slow, deliberate, and horrible. And when the version of it with the guy singing, no.

18. likestohypeguy

Classic Chevrolet, relax and spread your butt cheeks

19. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Go to hell :mad:

20. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

listening to the rockets game last night was made almost unbearable by the toyota commerical. they played the same lame baseball themed spot at just about every timeout. i don't think that's an exaggeration.