1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas - Fort Worth area fans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by DFWRocket, Oct 4, 2015.

1. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

We'll be watching today's game at the Addison Ice House . It's non-Smoking, they'll have the audio on for us, and Astros afterwards

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Thanks; that's good to know!

3. avexhype

avexhype Member

Just saw this thread. I'm in North Fort Worth so it's a bit of a drive, but if anyone wants to catch the next few games and meet up somewhere, I'm game!

-Native Houstonian now living in the DF-dubb

4. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I live in East Fort Worth, so its a bit of a drive for me too. But we had about 15 people there yesterday.

We had 35 Rockets fans there during the Western Conference Finals - you really should've been there, it was a great scene.

Join our Facebook page to keep up with our Watch parties.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DFWRocketsFans/

5. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Hey DFW, I emailed you through the board regarding a personal issue. It's pretty important, so if you can check it when you get a chance I'd appreciate it!

6. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member