1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Uniform Changes 2015-2016

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by WhoMikeJames, May 13, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

I didn't know there were championship jerseys..?!?
    It would be hillarious if they lost wearing those. And that trophy patche looks like an advertisement.

2. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

The Celtics did this a few years back as well for their season opener. The gold trim doesn't look that out of place since they also used an alternate green jersey with gold letters & numbers around St. Patrick's time.

[​IMG]

3. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

Looks like Dallas & Miami did the gold lettering/numbering thing as well.

Dallas (spoiler for size)
    [​IMG]

Miami
    [​IMG]

4. OTMax

OTMax Member

So you're saying if we win the trophy, so we can wear our home whites with red and gold. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  5. dream2franchise

I like the idea of a uni tweak for the defending champs, but not sure gold lettering is the way to go.

A gold NBA logo is the subtle and classy way to go.

6. malakas

malakas Member

I like the Celtics one.
    Btw this is the Bucks black alt. BUT it's a leaked photo form a laptop screen and that's why Parker looks like a dwarf with a huge head and tiny legs. lol
    [​IMG]

I don't like it. Esp the blue side panel at the bottom stripe. It's just too damn colorful.

7. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Why didn't they make where the number is bigger and the deer is smaller? :confused:

8. OTMax

OTMax Member

Love the logo incorporation in that jersey, wish we would've done that. I love the current Rockets logo and never understood why we never ever put it on a jersey (I don't count the christmas one). I hate current side panels on jerseys when they have so much going on. I prefer them to be the same colour as the rest of the jersey, with maybe a line or something.

As a Bucks fan, you can definitely go nuts with buying jerseys this year, all of them look good.

9. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

We had to wait almost 15 years for a black alternate jersey, but the Bucks get one immediately after re-branding? :confused:

"Black and white will also be used as a part of our official color palette."

http://www.nba.com/bucks/new-logo

I guess you just have to add black to your team's official color palette and you can get a black alternate.

[​IMG]

10. malakas

malakas Member

I dunno. I am waiting to see the correct proportions too but the number will definitely be small.

It looks more like a t-shirt to me than a jersey. Great idea on the R logo.

And yes. Everyone is getting black alts. I would prefer a cream alt. Or a blue alt.

11. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

Is something like this what you're describing? It wouldn't look too bad in Rocket Red and without the stripe texture on the back. Just change the gold to our version of "Desert Gold".

[​IMG]

Agreed on the cream alternate home jersey idea. The league is already doing cream jerseys for Christmas this year, so why not let it be the third jersey for the team that actually has cream as an official color?

12. malakas

malakas Member

The new Pistons alt jerseys were revealed. I'm all for simple but that's just..Boring. And depressing.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

They're trying to represent the city of Detroit, what you describe sounds perfect.

1 person likes this.
  14. OTMax

OTMax Member

Hell yeah! Can you buy those??

15. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Back when the Sonics were announced to be moving to OKC and before the new nickname or anything had been shown, someone made a mock up of a Durant uniform with the nickname Barons, using that color scheme, black and gold, it looked awesome.

16. Caesar

Caesar Member

Damnit. Another reason to win the championship. So les can see how good gold looks as a trim next to red for the championship jersey.

17. Caesar

Caesar Member

I've been playing around trying to rebrand the Houston Rockets in NBA 2k16 and i just can't come up with good designs for the jerseys or court. It's a nice mode to have, but just not detailed enough for me to really get into it and make some sweet concepts.

18. rockets13champs

I dont think we should wear gold bc of warriors but if we make that R Red it might be useful

19. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member