1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. Asian Sensation
    Asian Sensation
    No bums allowed
  2. LosPollosHermanos
    LosPollosHermanos DaDakota
    Your posts come across as deep seated racism, perhaps you should clarify
  3. r-fan-since-81
  4. Madmanmetz
    Madmanmetz
    Enjoying the ride, either up or down.
  5. rockets11206
    rockets11206 Tfor3
    You want to go to the game bro?
    1. Tfor3
      Tfor3
      Hey Thanks, but got b-day party for one of my kids. I liked your post bc that is nice of you to offer those up to someone. Thx again bro.
      Apr 10, 2022
  6. Pat
    Pat Clutch
    Hi Clutch - would you please stop my monthly contribution. I want to change dates and I don't know any way except to stop and start again.
  7. bleedroxred79
    bleedroxred79
    You can outhustle talent, until talent starts to hustle...
  8. VanityHalfBlack
    VanityHalfBlack DreamShook
    Just wanted to say you are one of the my fav posters and Jaleel White rules!
    1. DreamShook likes this.
  9. VanityHalfBlack
    VanityHalfBlack burlesk
    I appreciate you making that thread about beefing posters. We are here to have fun and discuss ball. Thank you.
    1. burlesk likes this.
    2. burlesk
      burlesk
      Appreciate that, VHB. Sometimes it gets pretty old, for sure. Nice to know someone more or less agrees, lol. Go ROX!!
      Oct 6, 2022
    3. burlesk
      burlesk
      Wow, I just went back and looked at that thread for the first time in a long time -- it's kind of taken on a weird life of its own, lol. I thought it had sunk into the mists of time by now.
      Oct 6, 2022
  10. fadeaway
    fadeaway RedNation
    You are up in the draft.
  11. Chuck Harris
    Chuck Harris
    Can’t Buy Beer Group
  12. saleem
    saleem MrSabotage
    I'm happy to follow you. I look forward to your posts.
    1. MrSabotage
      MrSabotage
      Thanks!!! Kind of fluctuates how often I comment, I'm on here reading a ton though. Hoping for a bright Rockets future with these young guys and all the assets we have.
      Mar 8, 2022
      saleem likes this.
  13. cmoak1982
    cmoak1982 sydmill
    Hey man, I don’t mean to attack you. I’m frustrated with a couple posters in that thread and taking it out on you. My apologies
    1. saleem likes this.
    2. sydmill
      sydmill
      No sweat. I dont take any of this personal. We are talking about a bunch of entitled millionaire athletes playing a game.
      Mar 2, 2022
      cmoak1982 likes this.
  14. DaDakota
    DaDakota
    Science matters
  15. rockets-1994
    rockets-1994
    Embracing the Rockets franchise & history
  16. xtruroyaltyx
  17. IBTL
    IBTL bigtexxx
    Lol ran away knowing orange was doomed.. good one loser
  18. IBTL
    IBTL DudeWah
    dude wut
  19. DeBeards
    DeBeards BamBam
    where've ya been, didn't see ya for a long long time on this forum...
    did ya keeping busy with seeing to ppl building the GREAT WALL to Mexico border? :)
    1. View previous comments...
    2. BamBam
      BamBam
      Glad at least one member on this forum noticed I went AWOL!

I let Fantasy Football consume me for the past 4months! If it wasn’t for Antonio Brown going full dumb-a$$ and quitting on the Bucs, I would’ve won my league this year! :-(
      Jan 4, 2022
      DeBeards likes this.
    3. DeBeards
      DeBeards
      oh...my fault! i thought ya're a full time bball fan, lol, instead, ya just part time :) hope see you back soon, even though miserable rockets performance could only rub salt in your wound.
      Jan 4, 2022
      BamBam likes this.
    4. DeBeards
      DeBeards
      nah, i keep an eye on 3 members' AWOL: d-rock, 1week; ya and another guy 4month, hmmmmmm
      Jan 4, 2022
      BamBam likes this.
  20. DeBeards
    DeBeards D-rock
    HNY, buddy!
    what's up what's up
    didn't find your posts for a while
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now