Post your insider information here...

Jontro

My strong sources from the inside tells me that the Rockets will not win the championship this year. Probably not next year either.

BamBam

Don't tell anyone, BUT a little birdie told me that Dwight isn't happy with the rumor that he is unhappy! ...;)

Just finished radiation, so I'll play.

Morey has shown to be relentless. Look for us to pounce on the birds. Period. Both of them. I've heard it for a long ass time, but it never came to fruition at the last moment,

Other rumor: JSmoove is almost healed. JB's rotation may limit his minutes, but I hope to God you put JSmoove in there for defense and top-of-the key passer and playmaker. His left leg and hip has been bothering, but the days off have helped. Don't forget about the Smithsmonian. And, yes, I'm biased because I know dude, a great guy, and we brought him back strictly for stability. Offense isn't everything. Defense and leadership are equally important.

Love ya'll.

Just finished radiation, so I'll play.

Morey has shown to be relentless. Look for us to pounce on the birds. Period. Both of them. I've heard it for a long ass time, but it never came to fruition at the last moment,

Other rumor: JSmoove is almost healed. JB's rotation may limit his minutes, but I hope to God you put JSmoove in there for defense and top-of-the key passer and playmaker. His left leg and hip has been bothering, but the days off have helped. Don't forget about the Smithsmonian. And, yes, I'm biased because I know dude, a great guy, and we brought him back strictly for stability. Offense isn't everything. Defense and leadership are equally important.

Love ya'll.
We're getting Horford and Teague/Shroeder!
JSmoove is going to be a superstar!

Rockets win out and we win the chip.

Thanks Codman.

CCorn

My sources are telling me Les is looking to replace clutch with a panda... But not just any panda, a space panda named temoc.

Texans insider info...

JJ Watt's recent back surgery is actually related to a chronic itch that he's been plagued with for the last few years. The itch was located at just the perfect spot to where he could not easily reach to scratch it. He got to the point where he no longer wanted to depend on others to scratch his back and decided to follow through with the surgery.