1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] The sneakers P.J. Tucker will continue to search for in the NBA bubble

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Juxtaposed Jolt

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29460165/the-sneakers-pj-tucker-continue-search-nba-bubble

Gonna cut and paste snippets to save you guys a click. But the article in its entirety is pretty good!
    The article goes on to highlight shoes that PJ wants and/or has!

tl;dr - the search for sneakers continues for PJ, bubble be damned. He wears size 13/14. He sold some sneakers for virus relief. Hope he retires a Rocket.

Deckard, jch1911 and robgue like this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

he did say hes up to 91 pairs in the his room and that's less than a week being there

3. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Same as me but I need wide....maybe PJ can send me some sneakers he doesn't want any more?

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

a friend of mine is crazy like this. 600+ pairs of J's. he even made friends w/ most of the factory owners in sichuan in order to get them direct and before anyone else lol

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

PJ wears a similar size....size 13/14 thicc