1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tim Legler: No One In the League Can Control the Game Like James Harden Can!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

he dictates what players the opposing coach can have on the floor...he forces teams to switch up their entire defensive scheme...Milwaukee and Utah only play that “guard from behind” defense on Harden, and I hadn’t seen LAC do so much trapping and full court pressing this season, but they had to with Harden

there’s a reason he won the “who makes coaches make the most adjustments” poll by a large margin

CCity Zero, D-rock, Deuce and 7 others like this.
  3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Most impactful offensive player in the game by far, with his 'new' shot of pulling up from 27 feet and nailing it. Guy is insane.

The Clippers were the team I was most worried about matchup wise, and we did well, although they were missing their second best player.

CCity Zero and BamBam like this.
  4. rw7183

rw7183 Contributing Member

Might as well start now. What is BS narrative that will rob James of what should be his 4th or 5th MVP? Please add to list.

1. He has so much help. Russ is averaging a triple double!
    2. Anthony Davis is such a beast. Putting the team on his back while hurt and he plays defense unlike James.

D-rock and Xerobull like this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Came here to say Tim you're wrong nobody can control it like these guys
    [​IMG]

Then I realized Harden has Tony Brothers beaten yesterday and Tim was right after all!
    Keep up the good work Mr. Legler

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Oh man, "You got me my mouth was open"...anyone else catch that reference?

D-rock likes this.