1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Looks like Kawhi will play

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

2. Le$$

Le$$ Member

[​IMG]

Good now lets kick there ass..

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

he better

Dude barely played in preseason, and now barely a month into the season he can’t do any back to backs? If it’s a prime time game and he’s able to play, then his ass needs to be out there. Teams will charge “Kawhi is playing” prices, but then he’ll take paid time off to relax on the bench when he’s capable of being on the court? Nah, I ain’t with that.

I paid to see the Rockets play the Clippers with Kawhi, not the Rockets play Lou Williams and Montrezl.

Roomba and D-rock like this.
  4. jowman

jowman Member

Dude is a p***y and a manipulative turd who’s screwed over many teams already. Funny how idiots are comparing this dude all time to bron already.He’s overrated as hell cause people associate his quiet nature with blue collar work ethic.

His teams are always stacked top to bottom and full of depth. The win last year required a super stacked team and the GSW stars getting injured.

Harden>> kawhi. Harden plays every game and doesn’t screw teams over but idiot fans want to hate on him cause they can’t afford to **** strippers.

Hope kawhi gets a career ending injury

5. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

lou Williams and Harrell are very strong. I think rebounds and defence are important to win this match.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Both kawhi/pg13 will play tomorrow now that they know EG is out

7. HP3

HP3 Member

It’s been confirmed PG is playing on Thursday.

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Except for when they last played for Houston in 2017

Lou Will morphed into Luther Head in the playoffs

Roomba, clutchdabear and J.R. like this.
  9. sungjina

sungjina Member

Clippers out-rebounded Toronto 66-38 last night, 20 of those being offensive boards.
    MDA cannot play small ball against these guys or else the Rockets will get destroyed.

PeterKingX likes this.
  10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

No EG or House already looks bad for us.

HP3 likes this.
  11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Oh well. Harden's final stats : 2 pts on 0-for-29 shooting and 2-for-43 from the ft line (Kweewee is that good), 1 assist, 0.5 rebound.

12. HP3

HP3 Member

Am I the only one that’s comfortable with the Rockets being underdogs tomorrow?

Roomba and D-rock like this.
  13. macan

macan Member

can we trade EG for sweet Lou before game?

PeterKingX likes this.
  14. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Of course he will now that Gordon and House aren't playing.

15. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You best believe that DAntoni will go smaller lol.

manlisten likes this.
  16. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

PJ gonna have to do some heavy lifting until House returns. He has to stay out of foul trouble whether Kawhi plays or not. Hopefully Thabo can give us quality minutes defensively. This seems like the type of matchup that would favor giving Clark some run.

D-rock likes this.
  17. JW86

JW86 Member

Clippers and Lakers are just too big, no shame in losing to either team. Morey and MDA just cannot give us "big ball". Clippers will kill us 110-124.

18. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Hater so much? He's a true star but I think for the Rockets they don't need a player like him but a guy more like Klay Thompson instead. He definitely would only work on the Lakers if Lebron took many nights off. You seem to take it personal and for what reason? Toronto is cold as shiiiit and for me that would be the deciding factor as i'm freezing my balls off right now in DC area.

19. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Tomorrow will be tough, but heat tempers steel. Whether we win or lose (and I believe we can WIN!) if the guys play with heart and focus I'll be very satisfied. EGO is a big part of our team despite his early struggles, so being without him will be a hit to our rotation for sure.

But we have !!2!! MVPs and this will be a great opportunity to show us what they can do against the best.

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lelz, the schedule throws us the Clippers fairly early, the Lakeshow games are scheduled at January 19th, start of February and then March......

Ego likely back by then.