1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA GameTime: Rockets beat Jazz 104-101 in Game 3 despite rough night from James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If like that Sam Mitchell acknowledged that Utah got a gift with that foul called against Gordon.

The Rockets really messed up that last defensive possession. Imagine if that’s Curry taking that shot instead of Mitchell in the next round.

snowconeman22, Vivi, napalm06 and 2 others like this.
  3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The Rockets have improved tremendously on defense, but our out of bounds defense is still shocking. The Lillard shot always is in my mind when I see this. James did his job, but Donovan was open.

don grahamleone likes this.
  4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I watched it live. These guys are really fair with their commentary and complimentary about how we won this rough game.

5. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Snyder is a good post game interview

bro2044 and Vivi like this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This might not have been the best performance of the away team but it was the most competitive game so far in this series.

7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I'm so distracted by the mouse cursor!

8. Voltik

Voltik Member

One of the better and rather rare videos with Sam Mitchell’s spot on analaysis and good interview with Snyder. Snyder acknowledged that Gobert’s teammates stepped up this game
    I thought Rivers was held by Gobert so he couldn’t get around him. Capela should have stepped up to take Mitchell and leave Gobert since they were up by 3 anyways and Jazz without a timeout. Either way we botched that play and against the Warriors that’s a made shot.

As good as our defense has been, I have rather been disappointed in leaving good shooters open. Against the Warriors we can’t be leaving open shooters as we have in the past 3 games as they will either hit that shot or drive to the bucket causing havoc on our defense. We are missing rotations or have been slow to rotate, it could be because of focusing on defensive rebounding. In any case, this is one area where we really need to improve quickly.

9. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Overall I liked the analysis .

Although Caron butler needs to mix up his word choice lol . It's remarkable how much he said remarkable