1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DM after the big FA madness ends there is on guy we need to sign

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Houston_Rockets, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Houston_Rockets

Mike Scott

Yes, I'm acting like signing a role player is a must, and the reason for that is that I believe we have a chance to get this guy for 5M a year. After seeing this season, and specially what he did in the raptor series, I am 100% sure, this guy is a much better shooting version of Tucker, with less dirty work mentality (dude is no cupcake tho) with the same switchability.

I flat out believe that this guy in our system would produce like a 10M+ player, with a bonus that he is going to be 30, which means he still has a lot in the tank. I also like the fact that he legit doesn't exitate to shoot it when he is open. More important then how great you are when you are on a hot streak, is how much do you pass on open shots or exitate when you are 0-7, and that to me is the most important skill you need to have around JH, CP3 and LBJ :eek:

I know he had injury issues, plus the drug charges, but to me those are the reasons why he would be available at that salary range because he is a much better player then that IMO.

And yes, I know DM is not reading, I just wanted to state that whoever gets this guy will get an absolute steal, and after reading the MLE targets thread where 99% of the people want jj Reddick, a guy that was getting abused in the post by rookies in the Celtics series, plus the fact that his shooting off of screens is meaningless against Gsw because they switch on everything like us, just felt the need to educate people on what our real priority must be :p

Embrace the clutch likes this.
  2. xaos

xaos Member

WE need to continue to go after guys whose last name contain a color so we can form an NBA crayon team

amaru, tycoonchip, UTSA2step and 5 others like this.
  3. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

Royce White anyone?

amaru likes this.
  4. Vivi

Vivi Member

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Mike, is that you?

amaru and napalm06 like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

I'd like to bring in Perry Jones for Summer League, think his skillset would be great fit on current team.

amaru likes this.
  7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I legitimately don't know who Mike Scott is, except a friend of mine and the Steve Carrell character on The Office.

UTSA2step likes this.
  8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I'm keen on acquiring him, if DM can't
    acquire Tyreke with the MLE.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

10. Coach E

Coach E Member

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Michael Redd is gone for the rainbow. Where is Vander Blue?

12. Croatian Sensation

Croatian Sensation I'd rather be a forest than a street

13. Houston_Rockets

This is what Clutchfans has turn into, open threads, read Op, post hilarious images/gifs or post jokes that don't add nothing except make the person sound like an idiot just to get likes.

If someone came in here and posted great information about how Mike great production is based on a specific thing that the Wizards do and would not translate to our system everyone would learn something today.

Instead people that didn't watch one game of the Raptors-Wizards series (or any regular season games really) come out looking like the smart ones, when no sane normal human posts on this forum to look for validation on whether or not they are smart.

Needless to say that some of these guys were the ones bashing Tucker signing because they only remember the games Harden toyed with him in Phoenix.

amaru and csj like this.
  14. jayfree

jayfree Member

Thus why your "like" approval rating is only around 7%.

[​IMG]

15. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Best game in franchise history until game 5

16. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Yes

Killatron 2000 and amaru like this.
  17. macan

macan Member

we should add adam silver to our bench and bring back bobby brown and james white

Killatron 2000 likes this.