1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Max Kellerman] You switch LeBron or KD for Harden, the Rockets would be better

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Progs, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Progs

Progs Member

I'm officially on the the hate for this herpes ridden fool. Saying the Rockets would have a better record with either of those other two instead of Harden. So stupid. @tinman was right about this clown.

Some of his other crazy points on this segment today
    -Curry has better handles
    -LeBron and Harden are equal shooters, Harden MAY be a bit better in that department.

D-rock, split41, c1utchfan925 and 9 others like this.
  2. photojoe

photojoe Member

Max Kellerman: "This is what lazy sports writers do. They turn the individual award into a team award."

...says the guy who has been using the same tired, washed up argument for Lebron for at least 3 years now

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

my day is complete. a new Max Kellerman thread. ahhhh, life is good.

4. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Until Harden proved himself in the playoffs, I can't say he's wrong.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Good thread @Progs
    Almost 5 star thread but I can't give it 5 star without the video

So 3 star thread

6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

The reality is that LeBron has played every game this season and his team may not break 50 wins in the East.

The reality is that Durant joined a 73 win team and they won 6 fewer games. They'll win even fewer this year.

How about we reward players for what they've actually done, not what we imagine they'd do on paper.

7. Rocket85

Rocket85 Member

Soooo Max is saying we could be 82-0 with Lebron or KD! Trade Harden Immediately!!!

justtxyank likes this.
  8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

could replace kellerman with a cantaloupe and bspn would be better

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

my reaction whenever I hear Clown Kellerman’s voice or anything First Take related

Caesar and CallMeTheDream like this.
  10. Vivi

Vivi Member

As much as i like/d Durant as a player, i think he has to be one of the the most overrated around, there's always talk about him being only second to Lebron, and i always wonder why they say this, how did he prove that? He always played next to multiple great players, Harden, Westbrook and Ibaka in OKC...Curry, Thompson and Green with the Warriors, and he just won one ring, put him in OKC in Westbrook's place last season and they still don't beat us.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

A Max Kellerman thread without video? We've entered a new era when clutchfans.net starts to live thread post Kellerman quotes.

we did it. feels good.

12. Rockets4Life13

I can't handle the amount of stupidity the guy is displaying.

He continues to su#k the Rox d!#k but then discredits Harden every chance he gets to. Why are the Rockets the best team in the NBA right now? Because of PJ Tucker (and i love PJ)? Cmon now... what a moron

tmoney1101 and DreamShook like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Locked on Rockets which gives u accurate and insightful information about the team gets no mention or buzz around here while anything Rockets related from the likes of Kellerman and Skip Bayless gets all this attention

Why is that?

14. hakeemthagreat

Wait,what? lol. Why is Lebron in a conversation about Harden's greatness this year. Harden's CLEARLY the best player in the NBA right now. His team is the best in the NBA. The Cavs are a middle of the pack eastern conference team. This way another way of making it all about Lebron James. He must be paying these ppl to keep mentioning his name

15. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I just can't stand the inconsistency. At least Skip Bayless hates on Harden no matter what. But Kellerman seems to flip-flop on a daily basis. And his shifts in opinion appear to have no foundation either. So LeBron has one great game against the Raptors and suddenly he's vaulted ahead of Harden and Davis for the MVP? Does Harden's performance against Portland 36 hours ago no longer matter?

CallMeTheDream likes this.
  16. Rockets4Life13

He never gives Harden credit. He gives the Rockets credit and says stuff like "Harden is really good" but he still ranks players like AD ahead of him. AD hasn't proven dogsh!t.

17. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I take it as a compliment personally. The only way the team could be better without Harden is if you put the two best players in the world in his place

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Like this post

19. photojoe

photojoe Member

I would watch this a lot more than the trash that First Take actually is. It would be quite humorous to watch Screamin A Smith yelling at a cantaloupe

pippendagimp likes this.
  20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

yeah, It's really strange.