1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors forum...The Rox hate is real!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Jan 21, 2018.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

I realize this is just one game

I really can’t stand the Rockets brand of basketball. I don’t like their coach, I don’t like Harden, and I don’t like CP3. In fact, I may dislike the Rockets more than I dislike dry tuna fish sandwiches—and I hate dry tuna fish sandwiches. I want them to lose not just to the Warriors, but to every single team they play, and I want them to lose badly. I mean all four quarters, every measurable statistic badly. Michael Jordan versus a trash bag full of yard waste badly. You see, I personally feel that every Houston victory affirms that a game predicated upon perennial flopping and short rotations has merit. I don’t want that. I don’t want the Rockets’ cheap, ugly, uninspired win-at-all-costs brand of basketball to have merit. Indeed, I never, ever, want to see anyone even remotely associated with the Houston Rockets organization celebrate a victory of any kind, whether that victory be on the court, or in the kitchen celebrating something as mundane as successfully opening a can of soup. I want the failure of the Rockets and D’Antoni’s system to eclipse the likes of the AMC Gremlin and Ed Wood’s Plan 9 from Outer Space. I want Harden to never win an MVP. I want CP3 to retire from basketball only to lose his fortune peddling Amway products, eventually selling used cars in Wichita. My feelings are so strong on this matter, that I will never, under any circumstances, give the Rockets credit. No "good game," or "you have to hand it to the Rockets." As far as I’m concerned, when the Rockets win, we all lose.

[​IMG]

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The hate is realz I give you that.

don grahamleone, Tfor3 and hakeem94 like this.
  3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

that curry kick out and flop was the most pathetic thing i've seen on a basketball court since marcus smart.

also, i lived in the bay area for 7 years. great weather and scenery. but the people were already millennialesque going back decades. clueless ultra-sensitive entitled social misfits wholly detached from reality.

34to11, slothy420, Fyreball and 25 others like this.
  7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

9. Vivi

Vivi Member

It's just a random dude on the internet, who cares.

34to11, Elephant810, malakas and 20 others like this.
  10. amaru

amaru Member

Eh peopl are bored and need a distraction from their daily troubles

Tfor3, RiceRockets, BigMaloe and 4 others like this.
  11. jogo

jogo Member

It must really sting when their best player says he likes the Rockets and admits how good we are.

You don't hate teams teams that don't matter. You don't hate teams that you don't think can beat your team. That man is at least a little scared of us. He sounds like that Dallas whiner who disappeared.

I remember Steph stretching out in a stupid pose with a huge grin on his face last night. I remember Draymond flexing every time he did something on the court. None of that's happening now.

I just wish Clint wouldn't have said what he did. We don't need us helping them get hyped up to play us again.

I don't like teams that encourage their players to kick players in the balls. I don't like teams whose big men always seem to hurt other players.

12. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

This guys tears give me life!!

Keep crying you little brat!

13. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

I ain't gone front, I really don't like the clippers. Wouldn't say hate, but they reaching that space of dislike usually reserved only for the jazz and mavericks.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

What an odd comment to make on a message board...on the internet...full of random dudes (and the occasional dudette)

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I liked your post because of that hilarious gif.

Someone needs to put Steph Curry's face on that.

Why not?, hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  16. Nivos

Nivos Member

Thats actually pretty funny.
    To be honest, the only thing I hate about GS is their fans.
    Just horrible annoying little creatures.
    I go to a site with live chats during the games and these guys are the worst.
    Constantly yapping about the officials, always dismissing other teams, just want to smack them through the screen.
    I hate those guys.
    The players and the coaches are pretty cool though. Got nothing against them just badly want to beat them and watch their fans reaction.

s3ts, RiceRockets, adw and 2 others like this.
  17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

#17 napalm06, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Also what was up with the jab at "short rotations"? LOL.

Can you imagine how many threads THEY could start with our r****ded posters here?

19. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Short rotations are ruining the NBA watching experience!!!!

Na b****.

b****es that fancy themselves the best player in the league and then join a 73 win team are the ones ruining the league

20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

34to11, c1utchfan925, Clutch and 12 others like this.