1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Harden Thread] Go and sin no more

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Dec 11, 2017.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This thread is for all of the Harden haters. I don't know what your personal reasons may be for hating him, but I know that sometimes you can get so worked up in your salty hate that your pride gets in the way. Your pride stars messin with ya. It makes it so that you hold on tight to that hate when all you really want to do is let go.

So here you go.

Post in this thread. Repent. No one will call you out for it. We've all been wrong before.

So come in here, make a post and have fun like the rest of us. Don't let your pride and pettiness keep you from enjoying this special season!

Neither do I condemn thee. Now go and sin no more.

[​IMG]

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I have impure thoughts re:Harden

3. justtxyank

You are among friends brother.

4. riko

riko Member

You mean trolling Lin fans here

vlaurelio likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

6. Juxtaposed Jolt

Pretty sure the posters on like, pages 21-26 of the NOP game thread should be called out here, lol.

7. justtxyank

There will be many hallelujahs if these two brothers rejoin the congregation.

Come home

#runasone

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

The arrival of CP3 has made Harden a completely different player and it is AMAZING to see. Please keep this up in the playoffs, PLEASE.

9. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

The haters must face judgement, bring on the Kraken: @vlaurelio

10. topfive

topfive CF OG

This tells us that Harden thought he had to do everything in years past. And sometimes, that pressure (whether real or imagined) was just too much to carry.

Now with CP3, he gets to split the pressure and seems to LOVE coming through in Q4 for us.

hakeem94, D-rock and ghettocheeze like this.
  11. Salvy

Salvy Member

But have you repented yet?

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I want that ******* Harden Jedi bobblehead but I don't want to pay for it.

13. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Harden is my favorite athlete that I've ever seen perform. I've been on the record as saying that through the good and bad times. This dude is something else. Has all the talent in the world. KEEP IT UP

14. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

For what? For acknowledging that Harden quit in the playoffs last year? Harden should be repenting; not us fans.

15. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Ima ebay it prolly

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I just feel like someone should give me one, so I'll wait for that.

BigMaloe and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Lol mavs fan coward slithers back to his safe space game 6 where rockets lost

You still believe harden isn't as competitve as cp3, lebron, steph, kd, kawhi night in and out?

Which competitor would you rather have single handedly carried the rockets last year farther than your baptized "quitter" harden

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Let's just hope he continues this in the playoffs though so this post doesn't come back to bite you in the the ass. The media will crucify him if the Rockets fall short of the WCF this year.

Thankfully I actually I see the necessary fixes in Harden and around him this season to believe that he will continue this in the playoffs.

Last season he would sputter down the stretch due to him not being as lean and having to constantly be the ball handler. He geniunly looks fresh and springy still late in the 4th now because Paul can comfortablely take over a quarter for him.

Ya I believe in him. He's putting in the work. Chris Paul around him has been an amazing influence. What Paul teaches Harden from handles to dieting; it's only going to extend Harden's career.

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

thats why I wanted harden to recover and rest this game so we can guage how this team mda, cp3, & co is without him and if its enough to battle in the playoffs against super and multistar teams

in the playoffs it always boil down to which is the better TEAM

major contributor to it it is fully untilizing the rotation and managing the players minutes so starters are well rested and a deep bench is ready if called upon

until MDA learns to extend his rotation to 10 like Pops, Kerr, Lue, and even Stevens

harden & the rockets will always be at a disadvantage against those teams

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member