1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time To Be Honest

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 1Deep, May 22, 2017.

1. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Harden is a talented offensive player. Okay, now that I got that out the way here are some other facts.

*Harden is not a real #1 guy on a team and needs another superstar
    *Harden wants to be the top dog and really doesn't co-exist well with another superstar type
    *Harden is still lazy on D and will never be a real two-way player
    *Harden has fallen in love with shooting 3's and he's not that good at it
    *Harden still parties too much to be counted on
    *Harden relies too heavily on the refs making calls and it seems everyone including the league is tired of it
    *Harden has not been the same guy in the playoffs as he has is the regular season
    *Harden is not the free agency magnet he is hyped to be (Durant wouldn't even talk to us)
    *Harden will quit if things aren't going his way

Considering all these points I would not be opposed to Morey testing the waters to see what teams would offer us for Harden. I'm not proposing that we trade him for peanuts, but you never know what a team might offer up for what I believe to be fools gold.

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Totally new thought I haven't seen posted anywhere on the BBS!

Absolutely deserved it's own thread.

I hope you get the attention you craved by starting your own thread on this matter.

CDrex, Ramo$e, Red Dagger and 25 others like this.
  3. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

cmon he's only been in the league 8 years, 8 straight playoffs, last 5 being the first option. he needs another 8 years to get his groove going. hopefully by then he'll show lebron who the best james in the world is.

maw7079_2000 and Pen15clubber like this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

Remlap and BigMaloe like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

haha, yeah, some very original thoughts made by the OP

BigMaloe likes this.
  6. 1Deep

1Deep Member

I think you can see by the amount of time I post that I don't crave attention but you on the other hand over 8,000 posts..ok

7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

8. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

I'm being honest, YOU ARE dumb as a rock if you think Harden is being traded or the Rockets will consider a trade. Unless Les is offerd Lebron or Kevin Durant there is little to no CHANCE IN HELL the Rockets will trade a 29 point 11 assists and rebounds a game player CONSIDERING HE HAD ONE OF THE BEST REGULAR SEASONS OF ALLTIME THE LEAGUES HISTORY..NONE. ZERO. NA DA!.... NO CHANCE PERIOD SON.

Ramo$e, Tfor3, Rocket River and 6 others like this.
  9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Harden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JJ Fatt

End thread.

10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Honest?

Okay.....I shot the sheriff, BUT I did not shoot the deputy!!!o_O

[​IMG]

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

12. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

Morey just needs to find another all-star level player to play with him, and THAT guy needs to be a leader type player. I think we have figured out that James is not that guy and that's ok with me. At least I know it now and can stop waiting on that to happen. Just go get another guy that has proven to be that type of leader and let James still put up his great stats. We still need him on the team, no doubt, but he needs someone to play with him other than one dimensional role players. I think another all-star would be able to hold him more accountable than these roles players we have. This other guy probably has to be a PF or SF (maybe C) so they don't get in each other's way.

saleem and 1Deep like this.
  13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Joke's on you. Harden's too hungover to notice

Chanmarr likes this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

my lead candidate for Best Clutchfans Comeback of 2017

HakeemOnlyFan and Tomstro like this.
  15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

One of the best regular seasons of all-time. On the stat sheet yes. To the eye no. And last I checked you need to do it in the playoffs too, not just the b**** regular season.

ilovehtownbb likes this.
  16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I've never liked when people share a random hot take and call it "being honest".

Just yesterday a friend of mine was ranting about politics and prefaced it with "it's time to be honest". That's not how honesty works. Honestly usually includes some self-awareness or humility.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

19. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

My posts go in threads related to my thoughts. Your thought created a thread, in which we already have about 10 discussing the exact same stupid sentiment.

I'm fine with your opinion, you can have it. I don't agree but that's the diverse world we live in.

But it's time to be honest. This deserves to be in an existing thread, where it could get lost with the rest of the chatter. Not in its own thread taking up bandwidth.

20. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Okay bro you didn't like the thread and that's fine, but wouldn't have been easier to dislike it in your own thoughts rather than make a smart ass comment about it? If you see a thread you don't like just move on and keep it pushing. Who are you to dictate what needs to be combined in other threads and what doesn't? Clutchfan cops at it again.