1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We will NOT continue winning like this

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Beardaholic13, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Its very nice to win a series where i feel we played okish. Not one single complete game, we still just go on spurts and i dont mean the shooting.
    Some of our misses were good shots but most of them are because we fail to utilize the full shot clock and became to predictable at times.
    It seems like Russ gave us 2 games with his ballhogging 4th quarters but i give some credit to the defense for clamping up on him.

1.Horrible late game managment , i mean seriously your job is to play basketball have the mindset to know what to do at the end of a game and how many timeouts you have in case your in a bad situation...stop shooting yourselves in the foot like a dleague team

2.Too many wasted offensive possesions i mean seriously stop playing like its the regular season....Work EARLY in the shot clock to get the mismatch you want....stop fooling around and wasting 10 seconds before setting the offense in motion

3.We cant keep starting flat plain and simple. Other teams will BURN us

napalm06, DanielV, Yung-T and 11 others like this.
  2. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

we're going to start winning in blowouts?

heypartner likes this.
  3. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

do you think dekker will make a difference if he comes back next round?

4. WinorLoseMate

WinorLoseMate Member

You're trying too hard, bro.

topfive, Ramo$e and javal_lon like this.
  5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You said all that and yet missed the most important thing

We cannot be shooting so poorly from the 3 point line and expect to beat a lot of the better teams. Our 3 point shooting has been poor all series

Richie_Rich, amaru, Ramo$e and 5 others like this.
  6. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Yes because it's best of 7 and therefore the series is over.

No more like this.

alethios likes this.
  8. thedude077

thedude077 Member

9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Just enjoy the win. We would have blown a lot of these close games last season.

10. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Lou/Nene/Gordon carried this series to victory. I'd like to see Hardens minutes reduced to 20~ and keep riding em

jeevinesh, Rox11 and Purvis2Short like this.
  11. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

I won't believe it until it happens. All these naysayers. Sucks to be you.

12. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

who cares? just enjoy the series win.

this team exceeded expectations this season just by making it to the second round. now people want to be upset if we're not good enough to get to the WCF? be happy we're here and hope for the best next round.

heypartner, bilaal14, Ramo$e and 3 others like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden's minutes reduced to 20?

[​IMG]

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

Glad to get rid of Westbrook and the Thunder, but got to raise their game or SA will make short work of them. Can't keep missing open threes.

Ramo$e likes this.
  15. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

We cant keep winning like this means we won! .. Its the playoffs! We won the series in a way nobody thought we could... with rebounding, hustle, and allowing Westbrook to average a triple double.. Have a seat , enjoy the ride, and be a got damn fan!

Ramo$e likes this.
  16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp ShutUp

FLASH21, Ramo$e and SamFisher like this.
  17. Lightsnowaction

Are you sure? Warriors and Cavs, ok, but what aboit the Spurs? Alm we have to do is score more and we win.

18. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Copy and paste?

19. Rocketeer4Life

I can't stand it when Harden keeps on forcing contested non-rythm 3s. There's a reason why we are more efficient when he is on the bench.
    Tonight he shot 15% on 3s. His playoff 3pt % average is 24%! I mean cmon, stop forcing these stupid 3s James. Roberson kinda controlled him this series. Kwahi will totally shut him down if the Spurs beat the Grizz.

20. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

He he.... hell no, I typed every letter of that ****er.