1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Thunders Trying To Get Their Hands On Ben McLemore Now!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ABS, Feb 19, 2017.

1. ABS

ABS Member

Dammit, Morey!!

Oh my gawd, man! What the F is Morey doing!? These type of trades are no-brainers, man! And it just seems Morey is sitting on his a** believing the squad is set as is for a Championship-run.

Morey, listen: IT'S NOT.

I just read the Thunders are trying to get Ben McLemore with Cameron Payne and Morrow. Now, I know we can beat that weak trade package with a 1st round pick and K.J.

Probably the only realistic and sensible trade we can do that involves K.J. since we'd be trading one athelic freak for another. Why isn't Morey hitting up these gems, man?? McLemore is ideal for the D'Antoni system.

Dude shooting 37% from 3s, and with his athelicism, he would be SOLID in the frontcourt with E. Gordon, off the bench. But if the Kings ask for Dekker, we should give Dekker up! Dekker does not make or break us. Plus, there is no chemistry with Dekker and E. Gordon.

Dekker is not a scoring threat from the deep to keep the defense honest enough for Gordon to get off a shot from the 3-point range. McLemore is! He's a threat from the 3 and taking it to the hole to do a murder-scene-just-happened on somebody! Preferrably on Draymond Green! Lol.

I have a feeling, though, Morey isn't trying to get a deal done because he foolheartly believes this squad is already a Championship squad......(sigh). It's just unbelievable how much a dork Morey is to think Anderson and Dekker gonna make us legit. Smdh!

Make me wanna smack C-man upside the head and put a DDT on MathFool! And do a turbo, tomahawk chop on FTW. And I SWEAR I'd rob the "F" outta Rich/Rich! And blame it on Pen!

Uggghhhhhhh!!!!

#DoSomethingMorey!

PeterKingX, Hui, Von Rafer and 2 others like this.
  2. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

That's all lip service. Morey and Mike dan tony don't believe we can actually win a championship as is... relax it will happen soon. Yool c.

ramotadab and ABS like this.
  3. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Talking to yourself again, Harvey?

4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

he didn't go for ibaka, he didn't go for chandler and now you expect him to go for mclemore? Not happening. 5/7

ABS likes this.
  5. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

6. ABS

ABS Member

Ah! I forgot to character-assasinate you in my thread, too. You live to fight another lucky day, eh?

I'ma get ya one day, boy. Like a boogeyman.

Haha

#ActRight

7. ABS

ABS Member

Isn't that something? Smh.

Looks to me, he really digging the squad as is. I just don't see it. We are soft at the 4 and with the bench unit. Smh.

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Wait, another thread by the idiot who believes KJ deserves real rotation minutes? Why haven't you been rookified already?

9. thekad

thekad Member

This guy's shtick is only slightly worse than Codman's.

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Ben Macklemore is trash, who cares. He's played 4 seasons and is a scrub on the Kings who are in dire need of help on then wings, he has gotten plenty of opportunities and has done nothing. There is a reason he's been on the trade block for 2 years while they have been searching for a SG, signing Afflalo, Temple to take his minutes.

Oh and OP

Please stop making threads. These are not thread worthy post, this is your own ranting raving opinions, this isn't Twitter or Facebook its a forum, put your post in the trade idea threads because that's all that they are about.

slothy420, 34to11, 13 in 33 and 4 others like this.
  11. ABS

ABS Member

I bet you have layers to your stupidity to say what you just said in light of Cory Brewer getting minutes, instead.

Please don't go around telling NBA Fans you're a Rox fans.

Ewww@you.....to be so lame.

12. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Yeah, call me when KJ can play a link of defense. He occasionally gets a block or two because he let's slower players passed him and then recovers. But hey, keep pitching KJ and Macklemore. Let's see how far that tandem goes.

13. ABS

ABS Member

Most players that plays for the Kings ends up looking like scrubs. When the organization is dysfunctional from the top, it affects the bottom, too. The fact he's been with them for 4 years, they still wanted to re-signed him. He refused. That ought to tell you something.

And from what I read, many GMs went after this guy but GM Divac is asking for too much that these GMs rather wait til he test free-agency. He got a nice market waiting for him, for sure. Much highers than Dekker and Brewer combined!

And he's shooting 37% from 3s while Dekker is shooting 32% and Brewer, 23%. And you trying to knock heads against his stats???

Boy, sit down!

Your credibility is not even worth the tiolet-paper I wipe my a** with.

14. ABS

ABS Member

....what was that???

Did anyone just read what this boy said??? What kind of logic is that?? He's billed as a Defensiver Player, dummy. A "block or two" is still a Block. Duh.

Can Dekker and Brewer even get a half a block?

Wow.....what is the age-range of these Rox fans?? Fool sounds like he's 12.

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

the thundersons had first dibs but now you're saying the thunders are about to get their heands on ben mac? sheeeeet what about the sixers?

Nook and roslolian like this.
  16. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Has Rockets third on the NBA ladder. Gets trashed by BoyWannaBeHero for not trading for a 4th year player with a PER of 8.

Nook and roslolian like this.
  17. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

A little bit of a simplistic view. McLemore hasn't lived up to the hype and has been a disappointment, but people labelling him as trash and completely writing him off is a little much. He's had three different coaches in four years... the Kings don't know what they are doing and it has a ripple down effect on the playing group.

McLemore would honestly be a fantastic addition to this team and it pains me to read some of these takes. He's pretty much average in every category but one thing he can do is shoot/score the basketball. Still so young, his athleticism would be fantastic here and he would run in transition very well.

Adding McLemore to the bench unit would be a hell of an underrated move and bolster the team that much more, you can never have enough shooters. His salary is not much, he comes off the books at the end of this season (expiring) which means if we can get him for a cheap price (if), why not do it?

SLRokJok, Mr Chuck Norris and ABS like this.
  18. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Ben isn't that good. And Kj and our 1st isn't a better package than Payne lol

19. Raz

Raz Member

What kind of trash is this? First rounder for Ben McLemore? Are you kidding me? Maybe - maybe! - if he was younger and still had a few years in his rookie contract, but he's 24, four years in the league and has no upside. McLemore will be a Restricted Free Agent this summer and - Breaking News! - there are desperate teams out there overpaying like ****. Ever heard of Chandler Parsons, Enes Kanter or Allen Crabbe? Nobody wants these types of contracts around here and I wouldn't be too enthusiatic about adding a guy that averages 6.6 points in 18 minutes either.

Let the Thunder make that deal. So they have to pay him and Andre Roberson in summer, just makes them remain irrelevant.

Seriously, is OP trolling around here? Calling out Morey because of Ben fn McLemore?

slothy420, Nook, roslolian and 2 others like this.
  20. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Thunder, not Thunders

Killatron 2000 and 34to11 like this.