1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Two Sandwiches, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

How many games should this punk be suspended?He kicked Marquese Chriss in the back tonight. Chriss blocked it and hurt his thumb. Green wasn't even jumping.

He's kicked two guys in three days. This came right after he talked about the league being unfair in determining his actions. At least three total for the season, if you count Crabbe.

I say 15 games for this. 30 the next time. A season after that.

Those are this season

#1 Two Sandwiches, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    slothy420, DonKnock, BigMaloe and 4 others like this.
  2. gambingo

gambingo Member

I would rather see the opposing team bring in their bench warmer to kick him in that nuts every time he does that bs karate kick.

3. Two Sandwiches

I would love that. I honestly hope it happens. Either next game, or next time he does it. The game's gotta take care of itself sometimes, I guess. If he wants to play old school, I hope another team plays him more old school.

4. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

That wasn't too bad of an Axe kick he did on Harden. Tucker received a T for holdin Curry but Draymond didn't receive anythin?

5. Two Sandwiches

I'm not sure. It doesn't seem like it based off the video. ESPN has mentioned nothing of it on their website, either.

6. juanm34

juanm34 Member

He's a repeat offender. Should be an automatic flagrant 2.
    $500k fine that multiplies by 2 with ea. Recurring incident.

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Someone needs to punch Green in the face for there to be any chance of stopping his behavior. Otherwise, the league will look the other way.

8. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

In other news, P.J. Tucker is in his 13th year. That's news to me.

JoeyTexas254 likes this.
  9. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Where's Artest when you need him

10. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Really hope the league takes action. This dude is a joke.

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Dude this is getting out of hand.

Iv never seen a player throw there leg up like that of of something like that.

This dude is just a dirty player. I don't think someone should punch him only because I don't want to see another player lose games/money over this idiot.

I really hope the league does something to this guy he's a grade A punk and should be suspended for atkeast 5 games and fined 100k

12. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

I remember when we had so many warrior nuthuggers on this site. I never bought into their bullshit. The final straw was how espn treated us during our first wcf since 97. .....total disrespect

Mr Chuck Norris and Pen15clubber like this.
  13. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

you know, i don't like the warriors or draymond green, but i really don't think he's doing this to be dirty. he might do other things to be dirty, but i really think he's just learned to flail for calls and this is what came out...a super high leg kick. like kobe nailing people in the face with his arm flail.

but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. you keep kicking people in the balls or smashing people in the face with your arms, you need to be suspended. if you can't not kick people, you can't play in the nba. period. these are highly trained athletes. they hone all sorts of techniques and skills. you either have to hone the don't-kick-people-in-the-balls skill or get suspended.

14. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

he's a testament to how working hard and playing hard and not messing up the locker room can get a marginal nba player a 13 year career with 13 years of paychecks. good for him.

he was also the subject of maybe the funniest sign i've ever seen at a sporting event. he was suspended from UT for a semester for an academic situation and the next year an a&m sign said "if you can read this sign, you're smarter than pj tucker." even he thought it was funny.

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

The NbA wouldn't suspend him cuz he plays for the mighty Warriors

I say let him pull a hammy during one of those karate kicks and have to sit out two months. That should teach this scumbag a lesson

FANfrom86toNow likes this.
  16. Jontro

Jontro Member

let's all collectively wish him injury... maybe a knee bent backward? he won't learn otherwise.

hvic likes this.
  17. Two Sandwiches

No mention of this on ESPN. What a joke.

18. omgTHEpotential

19. gambingo

gambingo Member

He knows exactly what he's doing. Ahole is just trying to see how often refs will enforce this new rule.

20. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Why would he continue to do this?