1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's up with this Walker deal

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by xnareshx, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xnareshx

xnareshx Member

There is a HUGE rumor going around that the Rockets, Celtics, and Hawks have completed a 3-way deal involving Antoine Walker. Apparently the deal is 6 years 47 million for Walker. We send Atlanta 2 players, and they send cash and a few picks to Boston/Houston (dont know the exact details). In the end, I know that we end up with Walker. Can anyone confirm this, or is this another dream started by a poster, who "has inside information with the organization(s)"?

2. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

where the hell did you hear this? i would be very suprised given our situation with Swift.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If it's a HUGE rumor, where did you get it from?

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Rumor. I don't think we can complete trades until the 22nd. We can propose and get everything prepared, but I don't think we can complete a deal until Friday.

5. goophers

goophers Member

Link / source / anything?????

6. tested911

tested911 Member

Acutally I heard about the rumore too through ESPN.com Message board. One of the posters said he saw it on a RealGM Message board ( LOL ) which supposedly got it from a local Boston Newspaper website.

Unforturnately I cant find the link in RealGM nor Boston Newspaper Website.

7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

That length of commitment to a player like Walker scares me greatly. I hope this rumor is unfounded.

8. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Please do not post "rumors" from other message boards that have nothing to back them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.