ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

Houston Woman Gives Birth to Rare Identical Quadruplets
Tags:  drugs, houston, khou, television, texas, yahoo Tags
Lil Pun is offline Old 05-25-2005, 01:01 PM   #1
Lil Pun
Contributing Member
Lil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLil Pun is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #827
Rare Set of Identical Quadruplets Born

HOUSTON - A Houston woman has given birth to a set of rare identical quadruplets, conceived without fertility drugs or in vitro fertilization. They are among fewer than 50 such sets ever recorded.

Two of the four babies born two months ago — three months prematurely — may get to go home this week, where their 15-month-old brother awaits them.

Daphne, Chloe, Bonnie and Adele Breedlove are the first set of identical quadruplets born at Woman's Hospital of Texas, according to Houston television station KHOU.

"I look at all four of them and I love them so much," said mother Shelley Breedlove, herself an identical twin. "I can't imagine not having them at this point."

The mother, whose babies weighed between 2 and 2 1/2 pounds when they were born, said she will use homemade ankle bracelets to keep track of her daughters.

"Bonnie has a butterfly, Chloe has a car," she said. "I look at them, and I can't tell the difference to save my life."

Sponsored Link
Supermac34 is offline Old 05-25-2005, 01:03 PM   #2
Supermac34
Contributing Member
Supermac34 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSupermac34 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSupermac34 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Mar 2000
Member: #1359
Is their last name really "breedlove"?

Fitting.

bnb is offline Old 05-25-2005, 01:04 PM   #3
bnb
Contributing Member
bnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5696
5 kids under 16 months!!

Damn.

A-Train is offline Old 05-25-2005, 01:12 PM   #4
A-Train
Running With Scissors
A-Train is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jan 2000
Member: #1052
four daughters that will all reach puberty at the same time....

may God have mercy on us all...

JuanValdez is offline Old 05-25-2005, 01:13 PM   #5
JuanValdez
Contributing Member
JuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJuanValdez is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #35
Quote:
Originally posted by Supermac34
Is their last name really "breedlove"?

Fitting.
So ironic it must be true.

kpsta is offline Old 05-25-2005, 01:14 PM   #6
kpsta
Contributing Member
kpsta is James Harden -- racking up the pointskpsta is James Harden -- racking up the pointskpsta is James Harden -- racking up the pointskpsta is James Harden -- racking up the pointskpsta is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Sep 2001
Member: #3102
Quote:
Originally posted by A-Train
four daughters that will all reach puberty at the same time....

may God have mercy on us all...
With your signature, that just looks downright creepy...

I dealt with several doctors at a lakehouse this summer that adored me because I don't have a "filter." - FFB

'68 Ric 360 '66 Guild Starfire XII
'68 Standel 420-C
Shasta rockin' the '59 Ric 450
Rickenbacker Family Portrait
'54 Harmony Stratotone Newport