1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hilarious Video from Bangladesh: "Bodna Nai"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Baqui99, Jan 25, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

It's been awhile since I've made a significant contribution to the BBS, so here it is. This is a video made by some kids in Dhaka, about the "bodna." For those of you who are not of South Asian descent, the "bodna" is a kettle shaped pot that you use to wash your ass after taking a dump. It's a fixture in just about every South Asian household. These youngsters have written an ode to the "bodna", which describes the difficulties they face growing up in present day Bangladesh without their favorite asswashing tool.

http://www.tmafilmstudios.com/downloads.htm

Click on the "Bodna Nai" video, international version.

2. synergy

synergy Member

haha, this is hilarious...:D

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

I guess it is a lot funnier for like myself because i am middle eastern and its such a staple in the middle east and stuff....pretty funny...didn't know a song could come out of it though.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

How the heck does that pot clean anything? Instructions would be welcomed.

What's wrong with toilet paper? Are the pipes too narrow to flush it down the toilet? That's the case in much of latin america.

5. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

It looks like a kettle or tea pot. I assume you just pour the water down your ass.

If you think about it, it's probably better than using toilet paper - saving trees and such. And it's probably more sanitary, 'cuz you don't actually touch your ass and have the crap seep through the toilet paper and onto your fingers.

The japanese have a computerized toilet that automatically washes your ass (w/a water spout inside the toilet).

6. synergy

synergy Member

Nothing is wrong with toilet paper and the pipes. It is just more unsanitary later on...Water is always best.

7. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

That's one hell of a sustain he's getting on the acoustic.

8. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

At least with toilet paper, you don't end up with a wet ass. Is there a song devoted to the towel you have to use afterwards?

9. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

No you actually have toilet paper as well to dry your ass :D

They use it to dry not to wipe like here in america and a few other places.

I mean Europeans do the same things but you a badet or whatever so they shoot water at high pressure on their ass lol.

10. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

i wonder if they're OCP?? :confused: :D