1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help Fire Van Gundy! - Email the Rockets your opinion!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ckets03, Dec 5, 2004.

Tags:
  1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

While at the last home game, I spoke to a few people who work for the Rockets. I told them how bad Van Gundy sucks! They said they know(!) and to ahead and email the Rockets. They said that all emails are definitely answered.

So I want to start a campaing here. I believe if enough of us email the Rockets it can only help us get rid of that r****d.

Here is the email address:

fanear@rocketball.com

Be sure to mention specifically about firing Van Grumpy! How his style of play is making you tune away from the Rockets. How you wont be renewing your season tix next year is he is still here.

Make your voice be heard!!!

Fire Gundy!!!

2. isoman2kx

isoman2kx Member

how about fire the players?

3. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

hmm.... let's give it a few more games before rushing to judgement:rolleyes:

4. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Maybe Van Grumpy will quit:)

[​IMG]

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

About 25% of the season is over. And we are the fourth worst team in the Western Conference. We are like the 23rd worst team in the whole NBA. The Clippers are better then us!!!! What exactly are we waiting for? :rolleyes:

6. Houstonrocketss

No TRUE PG and NO TRUE PF....now how much fault is that of Van Gundys?

7. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Charlie ward and clarence weatherspoon

8. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

i already emailed ;)

lol this topic got 4 stars

9. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

you know what... ive been thinking...

noone knows the future right? what if this year, the rockets dont do anything about van gundy this whole season, and we barely make the playoffs with a post season of 45 wins, then... in the first round we beat the opposing teams in 7 games with people doubting the rockets and screaming at jeff van gundy cause they think they suck, then in the second round, people are still whining and think that we wont be able to defeat the second rounder, then in 7 games, we manage to beat them, then everyone is still "ok this is our limit we cant make it farther, jeff sucks" THEN we beat the western conference............... then we go in the finals... AND with our DEFENSE we KILL the other team in 5 games! and we win the championship! woww!

on the other hand, this other future, we boot jeff and we get.. phil jackson! we go on a 21 game winning streak, but we lose the second round of the playoffs, each of the next season we lose to the second round, with one losing the western conference... so we go nowhere just like sacramento and dallas for years and years..................................:eek:

10. Rocket104

Rocket104 Contributing Member

But will we be fun to watch? Will the team be marketable locally, nationally, and <i>internationally</i>? What's good for the bottom line (because it's very very hard to win a championship for ten straight years)?

11. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

fun to watch> championship future?

i think the finals would be fun to watch

12. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

nah

give them another 25%.

also, is this rocketball site even half reputable? all it goes to is a page that says we're under construction and coming soon? huh?

13. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Yes, it's from Rockets.com. I think every e-mail for the rockets is @rocketball.com

14. franchise23

franchise23 Contributing Member

No matter how bad things get, i dont think he will be fired before the all-star break.

As for our boring offense, i can stand to watch it IF we are winning. But when you only score in the low 80s or the 70s AND still lose, its difficult to sit through that.

15. Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer Member

It shouldn't be Jeff Van Gundy who should be fired. It should be the entire city of Houston's fans that should be fired. Never in my entire life have I seen such girly whining that borderlines naivete with sheer stupidity. It was the same people that were saying the Astros suck, to trade Carlos Beltran to "get something while we still can" to trading Jeff Kent blah blah blah. I promise you if just half the guys on this bbs that are saying FIRE VAN GUNDY would start wearing boxers instead of thongs, they wouldn't be half as uptight as they are, and thus immeasurably less hateful.

What's pretty pathetic is that when the Rockets do start winning, and it won't be long before they do, that all these people that are besmirching everyone Rockets right now, will be the same ones that say they knew all along the Rockets were going to be good.

Oh yeah, and another thing if you're expecting people from the Rockets organization to argue with a fan that shows displeasure over their product, then you are the same person that gets bamboozled every single time you buy a car from a car salesman that'll say anything to get a customer. Customers are always right in the business world (at least when they're in front of you)

Have a little faith all you that are mercurial. This is embarrassing.

16. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Oooohhh!!! We just got served..... :rolleyes:

17. Houstonrocketss

Punk'ed:p

18. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

This is a five star post.

Folks make this your bed time read everynight - maybe you might learn a thing or two.

19. Wala

Wala Member

yep!!! if we get to the playoff we will be something.. Because playoff is all about playing DDDD... Detroit Piston, anyone? Well but if we get there are not is hard to say now.. We almost defeat the Laker in some very close game. We suddenly have a lot of DDD rank ## 2 in the NBA..

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Tell that to the Showtime Lakers that it is about DDD...

Playoffs are about WWW...and nothing more.

DD