1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

chris morris

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by cuneo77, Oct 12, 2004.

Tags:
  1. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

he lives around here in houston,(i see in katy quite often) and every time i se him we walks around like he is big sh*t,once i saw him at bennigans and he just shrugged me of when i tried to say hi,then my pal said he was rude when he saw him at the car wash as well. anyone else bump into him?

2. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

sorry but who on earth is chris morris?

3. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Former swingman for the Jazz during Malone Stockton days. No surprise he's a jerk.

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

5. JamesC

JamesC Member

I saw Chris Morris at the Fonde a lot during the summer league. I never spoke to him so I cant say anything about his personality.

6. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Yeah you will see him every where in houston. Haven't had a run in with him. He has been by the club a few times and hung out and stuff but seemed very quiet didn't really talk to anyone other than his friends. So i can't say he was a mean person or not but he can be seen everywhere lol.

7. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

Morris is an ass and was sent packing because Sloan couldn't take his **** any more. In fact back when Utah was in the NBA Finals in 1998 I was outside the gym where they were in and every Jazzman came out and signed autographs, talked with the fans and did just about everything one could do to please us all. Anyway, Morris came out and pushed his way through the crowd, found his way to the car and as he was driving off yelled out his window, "You best all be gettin out of the way or I'm gonna run your asses over!"

I flipped him off and he told me to shove it.

I felt like spitting on his car. But yeah, he was always in Jerry's doghouse.

8. schwa

schwa Member

It's so funny that anyone remembers Chris Morris as a Jazz player. He barely played at all for Utah. Sloan couldn't stand his lazy ass. He always looked and played like he was half asleep. His best days were as a New Jersey Net. Morris never really fit in here.

9. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

He refused to enter a game one time with the Nets. Just sat there on the bench. Him and 'whoopty-damn-do'.

10. JTQ

JTQ Member

I think I still have Chris Morris' basketball card when he played for the Nets (89-90)...pretty good stats at that year

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

http://www.geocities.com/tzovas/nbastars/morris_chris.html

Morris' European career has been a quite traumatic experience and he said in an interview that he'd never play in Europe again. He signed with Greek team Olympiakos in the summer of 1999 and left in the midseason. The team claims that he had a bad behavior and he pretended to be injured. Morris on the other hand says that he was injured from the beginning and the team didn't show any understanding, forcing him to play. He played 5 games in total (Greek+European championship), averaging just 6.5 points.