1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Keith Jones, Supreme Rocket Being: Evidence Continues to Mount

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JR, Nov 30, 2000.

Tags:
  1. JR

JR Contributing Member

In addition to the wealth of information already collected this year that points to the K Jones = Rocket Puppeteer theory (including high profile recruiting role and obvious failings as a "trainer"), I picked up a couple more nuggets in the last day or so:
    #1: I was at the game last night and saw Keith kneel down and whisper sweet nothings in Les' ear courtside for several minutes
    #2: From tomorrow's chronicle, in the CD article: "Rockets trainer and player liaison Keith Jones and player personnel director Dennis Lindsay also help recruit free agents and construct trades." Now he's constructing trades! The Theory is approaching Dogma status. or Law status or whatever's higher than Theory.

------------------

2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Nearly every team has guys like this. This league is becoming more and more like college where recruiting is necessary. I'm glad he's helping.

------------------
    Mmmmmmm. Sacrelicious.

3. 3Rings

3Rings Contributing Member

I don't know who shows up most on their teams telecast:

Keith Jones or the special teams coach of the Dallas Cowboys (Joe Avezzano)

------------------
    Respect Hakeem's legacy. A championship in the hand is worth two in the bush!!