1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Right now, I'd rather have Elmer Bennett back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Prempeh, Nov 7, 2000.

1. Prempeh

Prempeh Member

I mean, Stevie keeps putting up these bogus numbers of 23, 7, & 6--what the hell is that??!!

------------------

2. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Steve and Cat for Olden Polynice. IT makes sense, with Cato's injury, we need help up front. We'll start Mooch and Shan at the guards.

------------------
    "I know how hard it is to put food on your family." George W. Bush

3. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Damm, how dare he put up point guard type #'s ? Let's trade his ass
    [​IMG]
    ------------------

[This message has been edited by DAROckets (edited November 07, 2000).]

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Yea, you know that 23, 7, 6 numbers is just that numbers. You know I get so annoyed with him being called "Franchise". What's up with that? Sheesh, the only numbers I see is 7 turnovers. O my Gawd! What a sorry ass player we have! I mean he is definitely going to have more T.O.'s than assist on a-v-e-r-a-g-e! Right? It's so obvious he sucks! It's True! Damn, he's bringing us down! Maybe I should have more patience!!!! Because Dude is not doing what I expect a star to do! A star should be the kinda playa who gets his team going and pass,pass,pass. Francis can dunk, yes, but if you think about it Brian Shaw could run this team better! Yea I wish we could have Shaw back! He don't make dumb plays like Francis! Go ahead flame me. But I hope you all think who this Francis guy is because he freakin plays like crap!!! Right?

------------------
    Sometimes you gotta do the next best thing!