1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My school doesn't have a nurse. Is that bad?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Aug 29, 2002.

Tags:
  1. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

We've been in school about 2 weeks, and we don't have a nurse. I'm surprised my school hasn't gotten sued heavely for this. If anybody gets sick, or injured, they would be in serious "doo doo."
    I had guess that they didn't have one, but I heard a teacher complain about this today since a student was feeling a little sick.

Has this ever happend to anyone else?

Can I skip school since I'm afraid of getting hurt? :D

2. OldManBernie

OldManBernie Old Fogey

oh no, so what will happen when you catch the kooties? I'm just playin RC... God I miss high school...

3. lpbman

lpbman Member

My HS had no nurse

sick, injured, you check out and go home or suffer through class

of course, Sulphur Highs' idea of a track was tires half buried into the ground

twisted ankles galore

aparently, Louisiana doesn't have a legal system either because, looking back, they shoulda been SUED