1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Hehe... Interesting.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Jul 25, 2002.

Tags:
  1. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I saw this post on the ESPN board. I know its not as good as Clutchcity, but this post intrigued me.
    Read Here!

It is not a serious question, but it is a difficult question none the less. Anyone know the answer?

BTW If this is in the wrong forum, sorry. I figured it was Rockets related, but it is not very serious about them.

2. tozai

tozai Member

They are not gym rats for the sake of being the first one in and last one out. It's not a contest. It's that they love playing and can't wait to come and don't want to leave. Steve & Cat are already gym rats. I guess Moochie is as well. THe more the better.

3. RC Cola

That is true. But still, what if two players wanted to be the first in and last out?

Also I don't know if this was just too stupid to reply, or people are stumped. I saw 48 views and no answers.

4. edc

edc Contributing Member

These guys have lives outside of basketball. They leave the gym when its time for something else (...like Beyonce ;)

The "first in/last out" thing is just an expression. I don't think they especially care on a day-to-day basis.

5. RC Cola

I just realized this was moved to Hangout. I had a feeling that would happend. Oh well. Still, no one really answered the question. If two players were devoted to being the first in\last out, what would happend? Remember, these players would have no life.

I know, I being an idiot.

6. Hydra

Hydra Member

Iwould imagine that they would just agree to enter and leave at the same time, but that Cat would fake Ming out andstop in the doorway, thus retaining his title as last to leave. That or they just wouldnt give two $h!+$.