1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

12 questions with James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by aussie rocket, Feb 13, 2016.

1. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

James Harden's Beard... ROFL

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Not bashing James. CF don't care. :)

3. amaru

amaru Member

Seems like a decent guy. I see his mama is hovering close to her boy lol

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

other than a championship ;)

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Who are the weirdos that go around 1 staring random threads like this lol?

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

LOL

Lock it up! Doesn't meet the criteria!

7. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Pretty cool... James can come off sometimes like a bit of an ego maniac or something but he actually seems like a really humble guy and when I heard Scott brooks say on a podcast the other day that James actually enjoyed his role in OKC and realized it was better for the team gives me faith that he truly does want to win and is willing to sacrifice.

8. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

He isn't an ego maniac. He's just misunderstood by the media and fans. He's had a poor campaign this year but I am certain he will grow from it and be all the better because of it. Let's get him a coach who knows what it takes to win and see what he becomes.

9. Mr Chuck Norris

Bumping this Posirive thread back to the top

10. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Pretty terrible that one of our players has a great 12 question interview and I'm the 10th post 24hrs in.

I guess if it's not ripping apart the team and players it's no fun.

....... Can't wait to get back to winning so all the negative Nancy's can go into hibernation for a while.

11. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

That's before his new found fame.. He's not a role player anymore.
    He's "the BEARD" now. Balls are hanging low. Might be a diff story now

12. Ranny

Ranny Member

Positive thread = few comments

CF wants blood!

13. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

It's all-star weekend numero uno and if you are waiting for that, you may as well find a new forum to frequent my man... Because even winning won't make these dip ****s go away.

The moronic people who hated McHale were so vocal that he got fired 11 games in to the season after reaching the WCF - and without so much as a single thought as to who would replace him, what it would do to the season, how it would be perceived by EVERYONE else in the league and media, what it would do to this franchise's already tenuous reputation, et cetera...

14. Ranny

Ranny Member

I dont think Mchale got fired because of the moronic people who hated him here on CF...... He got fired because he lost the team, people's opinion in this forum was irrelevant to that move. Or do you think Harden will be traded because a few morons here are asking for his head on a spike?

15. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

He got fired because people in general were crying, not because of this website - don't know where you got that from. Oh and Daryl needed a scapegoat to blame his awful offseason on. Now the team and franchise really is a laughing stock.

16. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

[​IMG]

17. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Notice his reaction when the guy says, "I've got 12 questions and none of them are Rockets related"

He's like "thank *****"