1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i know how to fix this team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsballin, Feb 6, 2016.

1. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i know how to fix this team. i know how to fix this team. its really easy though so stop yelling at me. yeah w/e b****

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

somebody rep this man

3. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

yeah gimme some rep, and maybe a head coaching job. i'll trade harden's ass first thing in the morning for lifetime supply of donuts and burritos then quit

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

nah, here's the real fix

[​IMG]

5. dmoneybangbang

Yawn.... more ignorance that has become gospel on here.

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I love boobs

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Enough about boobs, I mean JBB, hire Tom Thibs already.

8. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

The rockets just need a stretch 4. And maybe a legit 3 and d player, and some better coaching on D away from being fixed. :eek:

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Charles Barkley is smarter than Daryl Morey man.

10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Damn, I came in here for a good conversation.

You just had to put salt in the wound with that meme, huh? You don't think some of us have suffered enough today? If the Rockets keep messing around, my Big C levels are going to stay up, and I'm going to be in radiation forever lol. :(;)

After this GS game, we may be hanging on for dear life in the standings. We're going on a MASSIVE road trip. I just took a gander at the schedule and my heart hurt a little bit.

I'm just hoping we don't stink it up again on national tv against the darlings of the NBA. It would be awesome to beat Nasty Dray and Smug Steph in front of everyone in The Bay.

...I'm also mildly terrified going in there with how things are at the moment...

11. basketballholic

Codman,

Has phoenix found a taker for Brandon Knight so we can get this trade done?

12. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

We're not winning squat this year. Everyone has their own agenda and it has nothing to do with a championship. We just continue to waste years away. Thanks Les, Morey, JB, Mchale and Harden. Moneyball, cheaping our way to a championship, and enabling bad habbits is just a recipe for success as long as it sells tickets. Maybe one day when they have to beg people to watch the Rockets like that Philli team will this organization finally wake up.

13. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

hey this is a good thread. there's some good conversation in this b****. YOU GIVE THIS THREAD A 5 STAR RATING! you god daam right i'll read it again, and again and again.

14. malakas

malakas Member

It's not my place to say it, but if you think that the ROckets are a bad influence right now perhaps you should take a small break from watching this season because things dont' look like they will improve much.
    Your mood and feelings are very important to your recovery.
    Stay strong and don't let something as this affect you negatively.

15. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

We're going to barely miss the playoffs, get the number 1 draft pick. Select Ben Simmons and win the championship in 2017.

16. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Haha thanks for the concern. I do appreciate it. :)

I was really just kidding.

I've been through HORRENDOUS seasons. This is nothing in comparison.

17. dmoneybangbang

...dear diary.

18. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

The answer is simple, it's in the Kings hands. If they fire George Karl, you don't waste a single minute and hire that guy on the spot. Everywhere he has gone he has seen success, he took the Sonics to two NBA finals and almost did with the Nuggets. He did not succeed in Sacramento because they are not talented enough. He also knows how to deal with players with a huge ego Gary Peyton, Shawn Kemp, Allen Iverson, and Carmelo Anthony. Look at what he has done with Demarcus Cousins, he has turned him in to a stud and has been on good behavior since George arrived at Sac. You won't find a better veteran coach out there then him if he is available.

19. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Hell yeah!

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

That's dat optimism we need.