1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 11/30/2015

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

All times are CENTRAL<BR><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=5><tr style='color:#ffffff;background-color:#000099;font-size: 14px;font-family: Arial;text-shadow: 0 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,1);'><td colspan=2 align=center><b>Visitor</b></td><td colspan=2 align=center style='border-left:1px solid #9999FF;'><b>Home</b></td><td align=center><b><nobr>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Time&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</nobr></b></td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(7-10) HOUSTON<br><b>ROCKETS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(8-9) DETROIT<br><b>PISTONS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>6:30 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(9-8) BOSTON<br><b>CELTICS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(10-5) MIAMI<br><b>HEAT</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>6:30 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(14-3) SAN ANTONIO<br><b>SPURS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(9-5) CHICAGO<br><b>BULLS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>7:00 pm<BR><b>(NBATV)</b></td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(6-11) DENVER<br><b>NUGGETS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(6-11) MILWAUKEE<br><b>BUCKS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>7:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(11-6) OKLAHOMA CITY<br><b>THUNDER</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(11-8) ATLANTA<br><b>HAWKS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>7:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(18-0) GOLDEN STATE<br><b>WARRIORS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(8-7) UTAH<br><b>JAZZ</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>8:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(10-7) DALLAS<br><b>MAVERICKS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(6-12) SACRAMENTO<br><b>KINGS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>9:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(7-10) PORTLAND<br><b>TRAIL BLAZERS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(9-8) LOS ANGELES<br><b>CLIPPERS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>9:30 pm</td></tr></table>

2. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Go Jazz (throws up)

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the enemy of my enemy is my friend. ;)

4. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

You guys should be rooting for GS 33-0. Witnessing history being made is always fun.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

at this point if the rockets don't turn it around i will root for the warriors to have a historic season, and then somehow lose in the playoffs. and they could lose to really any team i dont really care.

6. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That would be hilarious for the Warriors to pull a 2007 New England Patriots. Have a historic season only to wind up not winning the title.

7. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

ESPN would explode.:mad:

8. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

I think Jazz will beat GS tonight.

9. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but realized the Jazz can't play offense.

10. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

GS has to lose a game at one point, my feeling is today. Jazz plays a balance basketball, that is a key to beat GS.

11. The Stig

The Stig Member

Don't think it'll be the Jazz.

Reckon the Pacers are gonna be the ones to do it. Hill, Miles, and Paul George can guard them defensively.

12. malakas

malakas Member

I think the Jazz will have a chance tonight and the Pacers will be a much harder test. But the Jazz play elite defence and protect the paint the best. Definitely a "trap" game.

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Last year, I was thoroughly annoyed watching the Warriors play. This year, I'm just in awe of how consistent they are. Greatness isn't witnessed often, so when we get a chance to see something truly special, I'm all for it. 34-0 would be a record that would NEVER be approached again.

14. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Hope you are not putting any money on this game. :)

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

This Warriors team is one of the greatest of all time. I can't remember them struggling to win any game this season except the one Clippers game where Curry got hot in the 4th

Other wise it has been pretty much done and dusted by the end of the 3rd quarter.

That is greatness at another level - complete domination at both ends.

Bogut out, no problem. Just plug in Ezeli
    Barnes out, no problem. Just plug in Rush

16. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

I don't think plugging in Rush is going to work for mid-tier+ teams.

tbh, they can lose a bunch of games during this road trip (starting today), because Barnes is out.

55% chance they lose today.

17. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Went with the gut, put in a small bet on the jazz winning straight up for +330 odds

18. what

what Member

I think the Jazz are going to win too. They are what the grizzlies USED to be, a defensive nightmare and a points in the paint mismatch.

I'd actually be surprised if the Warriors actually win this game.

19. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

I most went with it because The warriors don't have barnes and can't punish their favors/gobert lineup with that overpowered small ball lineup.

Hopefully it's a good game. Just put 25 bucks so should be fun.

20. what

what Member

They can still play a small lineup. I wouldn't count on barnes being the factor that decides the game.