1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is the thread about Putin's bombs?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by aussie rocket, Sep 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Couldn't see a thread on what is possibly the biggest news going on in the whole world right now?

Who has some wild theories for me on Putin and his Syrian bombs?

Is he after ISIS? I don't think so.

Is he after notoriety and praise? More likely.

Is he wanting to bring about WW3 ? I bloody hope not... Rockets seasons is about to start.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He wants to distract from his miserable domestic situation of his own making. Pretty simple.

3. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

That's a fairly standard answer. 1/10 for controversy.

4. TheresTheDagger

What happened is Putin pretty much just took a dump on Obama and the tatters of his mideast policy.

Oh, and the rebels we "support" get to suffer for it.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Did anyone else read "Putin's boobs" in the thread title? ... No? ... Well, I uh...

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

How many Americans died in the bombings? None?
    Well then I'm happy

Time for the US to stop trying to be the World Police
    200+ years of near constant war is exhuasting and should end.

Rocket River

8. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Yeah. Plus, there's no benefit to propping up the Syria and Iraq's of the world. Get out, get out, get out! Put all your money into sustainable sources of energy so you don't have to mother to a savage peoples. That's the real future - not oil.

9. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I suspect your lubrication needs would be seriously undermet in a post-oil Honey Bear life.

10. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

So are you pretty much admitting that our whole Mideast policies and wars are for oil?

Overall, why should the US be allowed to kill or start wars with anyone we want in the Mideast? If so, what is so evil or different for Russia to support their log time ally in Syria.

Hey we supported Sadam and other dictators until we don't.

Overall unless you want to give support to Al Qaeda to overthrow Assad as some of the more deluded of the American/Israeli neo-cons seem to want, what is so bad about the Russians attacking ISIS and preventing their entry into Damascus and the other still somewhat safe parts of Syria?

If Damascus is overrun by ISIS with relatively minor assistance of the few and hard to find moderate Syrian opposition, should we then pretend that the West had no hand in the resulting mass exodus of immigrants to Europe?

#10 glynch, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  11. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

oil and Israel...yes. The US certainly had an interest in overthrowing tyranny and exporting peaceful democracy, but that's seems so naive in hindsight.

Putin is propping up his own image. Assad is a Russian proxy and if he gets overthrown it makes Putin and Russia look ineffective. It looks like his priorities are rebels #1 and ISIL #2 with the added bonus of snubbing the US.

The strange side effect for us in Houston is that Saudi Arabia will crush world oil prices to bleed Russia since Syria is really a Iran/Saudi conflict.

12. Honey Bear

Dejisan,

I reguret to inform you, the curse of the tiny asian man follows you! We in the world of the sexy rely on p***y juice to do the trick - and it works splendidly. Hopefully in your next reincarnation, you will be blessed with a capable phallus and understand the pleasure women are capable of giving. Until then, ease up on the hentai. Though women may not view you in a sexual light, they are worthy companions and should not be forgotten about in your years of isolation.

He he he.

-The

13. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

That seems awfully thin-skinned, especially since that wasn't intended as a slight, but more of a reference to your self-professed sexual prowess. I would imagine in that light, that you don't engage strictly in vanilla missionary sex and might need equipment for other interests, interests that I would be the last to judge.

You'd be mistaken that I'm either Asian or small-penised or unable to please a woman (not that I would be ashamed if any were true), especially since I've been able to support myself by writing songs about dysfunctional, oversexed women, which strangely, seems to attract dysfunctional, oversexed women, which may better explain my world-weariness and bitterness with women.

I am beginning to think what you are really asking for is a dick pic, or engaging in some other kind of sidewise wish-thinking or projection, but out of respect to the board, I'm going to have to turn you down, Ronny. But you can watch videos of my band on youtube if you like and just use your imagination.

If that's not enough for you and your fit, youthful prostate, my guitarist is gay and newly single and I'm sure if you ask very nicely, he'd happily take you for a ride on the dirty back road and show you many applications for petroleum products and an unbelievable kit of toys he packs with his guitar pedals that he uses to creep me out with.

1 person likes this.
  14. Honey Bear

I eagerly await the band videos - and unfortunately, I'm not into KINK, BDSM or using power tools. My nude body and ridiculously expensive sound system have been enough for women of all types. Although gay men, out and closeted, find themselves drawn to me, I've never felt any physical desire for them and quite frankly find most men other than myself disgusting. What's stranger is the amount of married men who want to watch me plow their wives. I've begun to empathize with black men and how oversexed they are by the media, even though most of my long term ancestry hails from Crete and Greece - according to 23andme.

Sometimes, a guy just wants to dance.

15. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

16. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

On BBC, just heard an analyst indicate that Russia is trying to tie Syria to Ukraine in order to get the US to bend on sanctions over Ukraine.

Bombing people as a negotiating tactic in a completely unrelated conflict is pretty slimy if true.