1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Keep being arrogant, Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by legacygt777, May 26, 2015.

1. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

Warrior fans are already predicting games on the warriors vs cavs matchup. Some are even saying the warriors win in 5 to take the title
    I like this.

it's not 0-3 anymore, it's 1-3 and anything can happen if you concentrate winning each game.

there is no fear for the warriors and their fans. curry thinks he's the best of all time. it's a given that they'll win tomorrow. it's why they won 67 games. they have the mvp and a better coach. they're better at defense and 3's.

but they gave up 45 points in 1 quarter. they're human too. rocky cut drago and you know what happens. it's a long shot but the rockets can take the next game. they had it twice in GS. they just need to execute and leave it all on the line. go rockets!

2. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

I still think we can make a strong push. But odds are not in the Rockets favor. Being down 0-3 makes it 99.999% likely that warriors move on. Can't be s fan of analytics and ignore that fact.

However the rockets this year were in upper 90% in likelihood of getting knocked out by the clippers so throw those analytics away.

Let them keep looking ahead. Before you know it we will right back in this series.

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

When there's a chance, there's a way.

4. ling ling

ling ling Member

It isn't 0-3.

5. topfive

topfive CF OG

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xhWUwOuyMFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Honestly, I think the Warriors will sweep Cleveland, or maybe 5 games

but I think the Rockets and 2-3 other west teams would do the same. Cleveland couldn't even compete in the west imo.

7. yo

yo Contributing Member

Keep being delusional, Rockets fans.

8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

That's not an analytic fact.

9. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

It's not arrogant to assume a series is over when you go up 3-0.

10. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

Bottom line - if we win game 5, then we are exactly where most of us would have predicted at the start of the series, coming home for game 6 down 2-3. Yes, it is a huge IF, that we win tomorrow, but if we do, momentum has shifted and you've got to think that the Clippers series lurks in the back of the minds of Kerr and the Warriors.

11. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Force game six.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ironically, it is neither an analytic nor a fact.

But it is a statistic.

13. ibm

ibm Member

thats the fans predicting things, not their team. so not exactly their team being arrogant.

same to the national media. in itself it's nothing to do with that team.

1 person likes this.
  14. jj3469

jj3469 Member

I live in the bay area, they've been saying that since before our series started

15. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

meh, there's literally a thread on this site since days ago predicting how the Cavs Warriors series would go.

16. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

We've been down 3-1 before. We've got em' exactly where we want them!!!

17. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

They wont. Cleveland match up ok with the Warriors except the bench.

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I think tom is the best chance to close out the rockets for the warriors. If we can pull the game out I just have a feeling that Houston will force a game 7 and then it anyone's game. Harden has a real chance to be one of the greatest players off all time and this can certainly add to his legacy. Lebron, Kobe, Mj, bird have all done some amazing stuff. This would be no differnt the guy is playing at an all time elite level but it's largely going unnoticed by media and even a lot of fans here. If their is a player in the NBA who can complety take over a series by himself bedside Lebron it james harden because of his skill bbiq and size, he really is the total package and Steve Kerr knows this all to well.

He might need to avg 40 ppg over the next 3 to win and make history but that is what all time greats do, stuff that's never been done and harden has positioned himself to do just that at age 25 and springboard himself into the truely elite and start getting the recognition that only a few seem to realize he's doing.

Make history james, the city is behind you I know clutchfans is behind you let's make this reality. I really think he has a real chance to be top 10 player all time and it starts now.

3 people like this.
  19. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

When down 19 late in the 3rd Quarter vs. LAC, ESPN's BPI gave LAC a 97% chance to win the game, which would have ended our season...well it's been 10 days since that and the Rockets are STILL playing.

I love where the Rockets are. Clutch City has a chance to comeback yet again, to even bigger and better ramifications. LETS DO IT!!!!

20. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Love this attitude!