1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Corey Brewer with a HUGE game 5

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by peleincubus, May 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Brewer is going to whip up something crazy for you Rocket fans.

2. i3artow i3aller

3. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Nope, I think he's still drunk from partying after game 7 ;) Seriously though, he's been the biggest disappointment in this series.

4. Asian Sensation

Agreed. He's due!

[​IMG]

5. MuddyWaters

MuddyWaters Member

Its safe to say we have good players in the wrong system. we never had a game when everyone does good.
    Thats how we been all year James and now Howard in the playoffs would pitch in and 2 others would contribute.
    The first thing Morey needs to get is an offensive cordinator

6. Rocketfanatic2

Man I sure hope so. He's been a major let down this series. He's been huge for us this season and we especially need him to pick it up in order to have a chance at this miracle.

7. ksny15

ksny15 Member

He's been a huge turd this series. Josh finally had a good game last night so now Brew needs to return the favorb

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He is a great energy guy, like a nice 10th man, but his lack of shooting, and poor shot selection - really makes me want an upgrade at that spot.

DD

9. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

It Has more to do with his shots not falling in...the system is perfect for him, but he's always been an inconsistent shooter.

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

He was bad through 4 games in the last series before turning it on for the last 3. Let's hope history repeats itself.

11. rocketman72

rocketman72 Member

It's TIME. Must work harder on his free throws. Ditto for JSmoove and D12 and Capela.

12. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

He's horrible defensively, gambles too much and gets lost in rotations. He's great in the regular season because he gets out on the break but in the playoffs and half court sets he struggles.

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yup. He's never been that great of a player. He's excellent in the regular season when you can score easy buckets and get an edge via pure hustle. He is a big part of our #2 seeding. No doubt about it. But he's just not good enough to make a difference in the playoffs. That's been clear all year long. Too inconsistent. You cant rely on a guy like night-in-and-night-out on the biggest stage.

14. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I am no capologist, so I want to know can the Rockets do a S/T with him? If yes, then perhaps a 7M 3-4 yr contract with Corey and the 4.6M expiring contract of K-Pap and the 18th pick /or Jones might be able to create cap room for a starting PG.(Maybe Lowry, if the Raptors want to move him). I don't think the talent level between Corey and McDaniels is that great. The experience factor does go in Corey's favor, but we need an upgrade at the 1, without question.

15. Artestsuckskobe

Im happy with a versatile guy who brings energy. Great backup for harden and ariza! Definition of a true 6th man. Unless you are Minnesota and start him at the 1-3 positions

16. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

He goes through multiple game stretches being an absolute non factor. He better come through game 5 or he will find his ass back in MInnesota!!

17. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Hey why hasn't anyone posted this yet?!

[​IMG]

18. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I like him on the bench, but I too hope we upgrade. We REALLY need a shooter on the bench. I would trade a pretty significant sum for Korver if the Hawks would be willing to move him. I'd look into Reddick. I'd also be interested in Dunleavy as a free agent. Have to get some guys who can shoot.

19. Zergling

Zergling Member

He's probably not worth the ~5 million player option upcoming. If he accepts it, I'm guessing he's going to be traded as a salary filler

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

any white guy will do