1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No MVP for Harden - No ****

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 2nd2none, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2nd2none

2nd2none Member

How can you be surprised about this.

I saw the writing on the wall pretty much throughout the regular season. This blog pretty tells us why. http://www.warriorsworld.net/2015/05/04/steph-curry-is-the-nbas-ideal-mvp/

Curry is media-friendly, a great role model and I like how the commissioner says “I also think he’s a player of great character. He’s the kind of player commissioners dream about.”

Another clear indication to me was the fact Kerr and Draymond Green didn't win the awards for Best Coach and Defensive Player, which I thought they deserved. Maybe they didn't want to been seen as favoring GSW if they won all the awards.

If I recall, it was Kobe, Griffin, ADavis, Parsons, Barkley, DWayne and Ex-GSW coach MJackson all endorsing Harden as MVP. Curry gets backing from Magic and the GSW team (doesn't count). Clearly the MVP with 100 - 1st vote. Great voting system there. NOT!!!

Curry is marketable for the NBA and media. Harden isn't. Full stop.

1 person likes this.
  2. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

Sweet thread man. 5 stars for sure. Posting a link showcasing Curry from a Warriors fan site ... top notch.

3. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

It's awesome how you created a new thread about a topic that's been discussed ad nauseum in other threads. You even borrowed the same points made in them!

Not only that, you managed to do it the morning after Harden laid an egg in the biggest game of his professional Rockets career.

5 star thread!

4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

What the hell is going on in here?

5. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Well, on a lighter note, I'm in a drive thru line for Starbucks. It's awful as well

6. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

No rep for 2nd2none. No ****

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

A way outdated and never funny Wayne's World joke is par with this thread. Read before posting, rookie. You're not the first genius to bring this up since midnight.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

reporting you... for being a warrior's troll.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Also what made you think it is ok to use inappropriate language in the thread title? Get out and get over your mental disability, loser.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

:rolleyes:"Since: Mar 2015

That says it all.

11. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

MVPs don't play like that and let their team play like that against a crippled team like that

12. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

It blows my mind how this guy could even start a thread though..

1 person likes this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

"Since: Mar 2015

Another recent join who wants to bash Harden and promote Curry? What is this? The Warriors fanboy thread?:rolleyes:

You know where you can put your comments.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Amazing how Curry is promoted over Harden, even though Harden's numbers and results are more supportive of being valuable. Curry hasn't demonstrated the same level of value to his team.

16. roidrage

roidrage Member

Curry is more deserving than harden his plus minus when he played is better than hardens to me harden is not even a top 3 talent 1 Davis 2 curry 3 westbrook 4 harden

17. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

So what that I just made an account a few months ago? I've been a rockets fan my whole life and would bet I know more about basketball than you. MVPs dont play like that. Maybe he deserved it for the season he had, but after that performance it became clear to me who he is as a player. You think Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Dream etc. would give such a heartless performance? I get it, sometimes you play bad and your shot isn't falling but looking like you don't give a **** and at least willing your teammates to a better performance is unacceptable.

18. Juxtaposed Jolt

> Rockets fan for entirety of life
    > insults with the usual "I bet I know more about ____ than you" to prove superiority lel
    > chooses "Dmo for 3mo" as a user name, even though Rockets fan for entirety of life.

Yeah, ok. I'm sure you didn't just start watching the Rockets this season or anything. :rolleyes:

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

Great points OP!

Say no more, you've convinced me!

I'm converting to a Curry fan and leaving this site for the Warriors.

20. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

He's my favorite player so what. I've watched over 80% of the games since stevie franchise. Before then I was too young to remember. Whether you believe me or not doesn't change the fact that Harden disappeared last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.