1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas Clutchfans, Game 2 viewing at Wizards

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LAYGO, Apr 21, 2015.

1. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

#1 LAYGO, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

I live in the Uptown area and was gonna watch there with a friend. You willing to meet somewhere closer?

3. LAYGO

Uptown to Wizards is like 10-15mins. You must never have lived in Houston to have to drive 45 mins to get anywhere! ;)

11.1 miles
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Upt...e,+Richardson,+TX/@32.8648858,-96.8442859,12z

Wizards is 45mins SOUTH of where I live. So, technically, I AM meeting closer! ;)

4. axaznshortyxa

axaznshortyxa Member

This is that pool house past Spring Valley? I don't remember them having very good quality TVs but I know they have some super cheap drinks. I think HH is like BOGO from 9-11 pm or something.. I'd have to double check. I am down to meet up there.

5. LAYGO

I haven't been in awhile, but they had a projector last time & they also had rooms you could rent for a 'private party' with pool/darts/etc with your own TV.

6. axaznshortyxa

axaznshortyxa Member

Yeah, a couple of us are down to meet up at Wizard's for the game. I'm coming from Las Colinas so I have a bit of a drive too. They allow smoking inside the establishment so I'm not sure if this is a turn off for others who are interested.

7. LAYGO

EEEK! That sucks about smoking. I'll be there in a Rockets polo, maybe my boonie cap.

8. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Damn I already made plans or I would be down .

9. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

the smoking and the poor treatment they gave us last time we showed up at Wizards is why we haven't gone there anymore.

I know a few people are going to The Addison Ice House tonight.

10. LAYGO

Well, that seals the deal for me. I'll get this changed to Addison Ice House. ;)

Sorry for changing it up axaznshorty.

11. Rocket Jman

Rocket Jman Member

Live in Dallas, going to watch at Henderson Tap house, should be plenty of blue shirts soaked in tears. Always looking to catch the games with fellow clutchfans. Definitely should plan something for game 5

12. axaznshortyxa

axaznshortyxa Member

Oh.... I forgot that was my username... How embarrassing lol. No worries, I am down for wherever. I was considering somewhere in Addison initially so not a big deal.

13. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

14. drewd17

drewd17 Member

I know I'm jumping the gun but I'll be in town Friday for game 3 any planned Rockets bars yet?

15. LAYGO

Turns out there's a guy that knows the GM at Addison Ice House & maybe hopefully get us hooked up with a nice spot to watch/hear the game!

16. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

prepare to fight the dallas dbags.

17. LAYGO

I'm on my way to Addison Ice House now. You can't miss my super long goatee & Rox gear. ;)

18. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

Already had plans to watch the game at BJ's in Plano with the wife. Otherwise, I might join you for one in the future.

19. LAYGO

I had fun there guys, y'all should've made it out there. I plan to setup another one for Fri. The staff was really accommodating.