1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff Tix

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo for 3mo, Mar 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

Been lurking here for years and finally made an account to ask everyone a probably dumb question.

When do playoff tickets go on sale?? I want to get some without having to pay a huge premium by buying from a 3rd party.

TIA

1 person likes this.
  2. newAge_Rockets

I Don't Think They Go On sale until the playoff seedings are set. Cause theoretically you can't schedule a date since you don't know if we're hosting games 1 and 2 or games 3 and 4.

3. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

I saw a link for tiqiq already with 4 games available. It would let me go as far as putting in a code to disvdiscount the price.

4. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

This is wrong. They have game A and B for sale regardless of hosting or not.

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

my guess, they will wait as late as possible....around the weekend of April 11 since the playoffs start on the 18th

I really do hate how they do not even sell all games at the beginning of the season, but bi-monthly so they raise the prices on premium games on teams they did not think they will be good (ATL/MEM), but it is what it is....

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Sounds about right. Looking back to last year, the playoffs started on Saturday April 19. On Friday April 11 I made a post saying I just bought some tickets.

So if they're following the same time frame for this year then you should be able to buy tickets on Friday April 10 if you're a "Rockets Insider" ie, subscribed to their email service.

7. txhadley

txhadley New Member

Emailed my rep and this is the response

I emailed my ticket rep at the Rockets and this is the response
    "We haven’t heard anything yet for when they’ll go on sale. The Western conference still hasn’t been set yet."

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

9. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

HEY BUDDY! I COME ON HERE AND GIVE OUT TREMENDOUS DEALS TO ALL THE PEOPLE I DEAL WITH. FOR YOU TO PUT MY PERSONAL INFO OUT HERE ON THIS SITE IS BEYOND INSENSITIVE! THANKS TO YOU HEYP, I WILL NEVER GET ON CLUTCHFANS AGAIN!!!!

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

They sent out playoff tickets this evening. I'll sell my home game playoff A for 10,000.

11. 9baller

9baller Member

Sitting next to Hakeem?

12. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Have mine up for sale on flashseats.net If they dont sell will go to game.

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Even better, Clutchfans member, dave2000.

14. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Got the email this morning. Bought 2 for game A and 2 for game B. Hopefully we get home court n play in the weekend.

15. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

10k to see dorsey.