1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green with the "I know he didn't" Face

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by vator, Mar 8, 2015.

1. vator

vator Contributing Member

You can tell he thought about beating that ass and remembered he was on live TV lol.

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/OEpQPAqv1Ox/embed/simple" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Locker room reaction where he basically goes full Chandler Parsons on Dahntay Jones when Parsons called him an irrelevant bench player back in his rookie year.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9H2qsR6LQog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

So sick of fake NBA tough guys. Give me a break, for both of their lame asses.

And I like Draymond's game, a lot, but this is lame.

3. vator

vator Contributing Member

No love lost here between these two teams though, that is for sure.

[​IMG]

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

He went on way too long.

5. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I hope he gets a taste of the great elbows of New Zealand from Steven Adams in the first round. OKC knock these suckers out!!

6. MD_in_Training

So if Blake Griffin bumped into Green, he would fight him? Cuz you know... "he do play." And "plays better."

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Playoff positioning.

Psychological warfare.

Up there with Hardens crunch kick.

8. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

The kick heard around the GLOBE for sure! What sound does a Lebron James testicle say when it's crushed.... waaaaaaaaa waaaaa

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Amen... Steven Adams would whip his ass...

10. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

I like Draymond Green. I'm sure he wouldn't fight Blake Griffin either..he only said what he said because be knows the other guy will watch and so the trash talk will be effectively communicated via media. I thought it was cool

11. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

No issue with what Green did here...Jones needs his orbital socket shattered.

I have little tolerance for people that start meaningless crap. In this case, that's Jones...and Green can do or say whatever he wants and I wont hold it against him.

12. Lakersuk

Lakersuk Member

They're both idiots. Draymond green sounds overly conceited in that interview and dahntey jones just comes across childish. But hey, what'd ya expect from these 2 twats

13. Lakersuk

Lakersuk Member

I like both steph and klay's game, but the rest of the Warriors team kinda rubs me the wrong way. Between draymond green's incessant nagging, bogut's annoying way of playing, and the way Kerr now is making it seem like it's a bad thing for a gm to support and be proud of their mvp candidate... I hope okc gets the 8th seed and at least beats up GS and takes them to 7 games. And as a consolation we get a better Pelicans draft pick...

14. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

GS has so many punchable faces. Draymond, Bogut, Lee, Klay, Iggy all are at the top of the list.

15. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I like Iggy a lot. He would be a good running mate with Harden.

16. CertifiedTroll

Random semi-related aside: When was the last time there was an actual fist fight in the NBA? (More than just shoving and posturing(Also, discounting anything Ron Artest did))

17. hakeemthagreat

"If he gets suspended, they won't notice" Lmaooooooof

Halarious response. I hate Draymond Green, but I gotta say he's the Pat Bev for GS. He invites confrontations. Every team needs guys like this

18. Lakersuk

Lakersuk Member

I'm just guessing but was there a punch thrown in the melo v Garnett fight a few years back? Surprise surprise kg was involved :p

19. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

As much as I hate GSW and can't wait for them to get knocked out. You need players like Green on your team. I'm pretty sure people hate Patrick Bev as much as they hate Green.

20. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Fist fight? People don't even leave the benches anymore!

Also, steve Kerr has the mist punchable face on the team