1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Centers of the Universe

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Textroets, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Textroets

Textroets Member

2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I am hoping this somehow makes it up online somewhere - I dont have NBATV anymore and the preview looked really cool.

I really hope like the NBA makes a stream of NBATV available as part of their LP broadband next season since its not a true national cable channel like espn/tnt and with so many games and unique NBA programming I am sure people would want that even if it costs a bit more

1 person likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sling tv!

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Sling doesnt have NBATV sadly even with their sports package hopefully in the future

5. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

This is on right now and they just started showing Yao's beginnings

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yao was just hitting his prime. Remember the Laker series?

He took over, no one could stop him. It sucks, I really felt like he was going to win that series single handedly. It was amazing...then he hurt his foot...

7. showa13

showa13 Member

this is making me miss Yao alot

8. NateNate

NateNate Member

Lol @ Barkley wanting Caron Butler or Jason Williams over Yao in 02 draft.

There should be a compilation of all the dumb ass comments he was wrong about.

9. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Just finished watching it. Was pretty cool and made me sad that Yao's career was cut short because of injuries. He was dominating. That 2009 Playoffs was going to be the Year of the Yao, starting with that monster game in Portland. That set the tone.

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

Can you imagine a team with Harden and Yao?! I honestly think that team with the same players we have now would win sixty games. Scoring from outside and inside. Tough to beat.

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I miss Yao!
    He is a GREAT!
    Again . .. . . injuries ended his career too soon

Rocket River

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

"You can take, Shaq!" - Stevie Fanchise

Rocket River

13. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Oh wow talk about nostalgia with a tinge of sadness. For anyone discounting Yao's ability and impact listen to Shaqs compliments. He came across as very sincere and Shaq pays no rival center compliments--none unless they are actually deserving. For Shaq to say Yao was the second hardest center to guard after Hakeem that's the compliment of the highest order. And Yao being humble as always. I really think that freak injury against the Clippers when Tim Thomas rolled into his leg was what caused it all. If he avoided that I'm very confident we would have a ring when he played.

14. dream2franchise

Yao :(

That feathery touch from up high never got old.

15. ekingjames12

ekingjames12 Contributing Member

Anyone ever find out if this was available anywhere other than NBATV? It came back into mind when I saw NBATV is doing another documentary on the '94 & '95 championships next Monday.