1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard's Super Suspect Moment

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LAFIRMA22, Feb 13, 2015.

1. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

1:45 mark:

[youtube]IaiIJIOURX8[/youtube]

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/OPAPtO0tz5T/embed/simple" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

2. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

Maybe this is why Canaan has lost his "mojo" and McHale is keeping him on the bench.

On another note, this is serious work place harassment. Dwight with his superstar status is putting a lot of pressure on someone that may be afraid to reject his antics.

And why do so many of these superstars seem to be gay or on the DL with all the free and large amounts of women they can get? Do they just get tired of the P and want something different? Or is it just the end thing to prove you are on another level of superstardom?

And finally, regardless of their sexual orientation, to each their own, this is just embarassing to have been done on national television. It definitely supports the idea that Dwight is not serious enough to lead a team to a championship if when the game is going on he is too busy thinking about "DICK". Just sad.

3. pips

pips Member

If you've ever played sports at any level in high school or later you would find that this isn't that out of the ordinary. Lots of homoerotic stuff happens in these types of environments including the military

1 person likes this.
  4. FANfrom86toNow

I played basketball and ran track. I recall horsing around, but NEVER anything like what I saw on this video, unless it was from actually homosexual dudes. If you watch this whole video and listen to the commentary and look at the expressions on Canaan's face, I don't see how anyone could call this "ordinary" for the NBA. especially on a nationally broadcast game.

5. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

isnt this what goes on all the time? back in my heydey we held mass orgies before the games, thats why we were undefeated for 3 straight seasons

1 person likes this.
  6. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Either you're being sarcastic or have never played on a sports team in your life

7. FANfrom86toNow

Maybe it's the age difference, I graduated high school in the mid 80s, but if someone did to me back then what Dwight did on that video, I would have probably beat his ass. That actually also looked painful. So no, I was very serious and not being sarcastic. Already stated what sports I played.

8. MD_in_Training

Looks like Dwight is part of the 5%...

9. Orange

Orange Member

I used to do this all the time in high school. People did it to me too.

1 person likes this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

WTF?

That is unacceptable behavior and he should be fined.

DD

11. Normalus

Normalus Member

Bbbbut Canaan have a girlfriend with kid (Yani), doesn't he? :confused:

12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

ice-t explains it for you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd2NBZ_apg0

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2SuUQYbypbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. bmd

bmd Member

He was just joking around and Canaan knew he was joking. I mean, you guys haven't had joking gay sex with your friends before?

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

In the middle of a closely-fought national game against a potential playoff opponent, Dwight Howard decides to horse around with his teammates who are actually involved in the game. And then after the game, he is yucking it up with Deandre Jordan.

Dwight wonders why so many people dislike him. Its things like this.

1 person likes this.
  15. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I would agree that there are jokes but not actual crotch grabbing. Especially in public that means he stuff like that all the time.

16. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

LOL at the grab. Nothing out of the ordinary though! Dwight is just a dumbass for doing that on national television.

1 person likes this.
  17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He grabbed Isaiah's Canaan.

1 person likes this.
  18. FANfrom86toNow

You would think that after being in the NBA for so many years, being a superstar who is always under the spotlight, and knowing that this is a nationally televised game; that he would KNOW that there would be cameras on him the entire time the game is going on.

So that can only mean that:

a) he knew it would be caught on camera and wanted it to be for some strange unknown reason....or

b) he really is clueless, childish and doesn't have the mental (not physical or talent) makeup to be a true champion, leader of a championship team.

Either way, I'm so happy that we have HarDen.

19. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

how's dwight gonna keep track of this camera and that camera? cant catch them all. he's done much worse than this off camera, believe that. part of the reason why pretty boy parsons left the rockets. there was a rumor that dwight forced him to wear a wig in the showers and always used the same shower head

20. jbasket

jbasket Member

It is clear who has or hasn't played. This is why Canaan has lost his mojo? Dwight has a weird sexual orientation? Really?

Man, I hope y'all never figure out what happens in the showers.

There is always that one guy ;)

#20 jbasket, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015