1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Final Cisco Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NL Rocket, Dec 20, 2014.

1. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

There have been quite a few and for all those who hated on me for starting an appreciation thread earlier this season since him getting traded this season was inevitable, now you see why ;)

I appreciate Garcia for his defense, toughness, giving us a lot of fun and competitive moments over the last couple of years and sticking it to the Thunder of course. I hope you will get a tribute video next time you're in town, since a lot of less memorable and important players have had a tribute at TC.

Maybe we will see you on the bench as a mentor / coach soon, we can use you a lot mentoring these young guys.

[​IMG]

2. Vienna Calling

I loved his intensity. His defense on Durant in the playoffs was fantastic. Thany you and all the best, Francisco!

3. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Spoiler the huge pic?
    Garcia sucked this year, but he's had his moments as a Rocket. Good luck to him wherever he lands

4. Ghost_of_Akeem

A goon who was never used properly.

5. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

best "angry guy face" ever.

6. Nivos

Nivos Member

7. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I'd rather waive Canaan then this guy... But he was worth almost nothing as a trade chip.

8. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

So your rather waive our backup PG that has played well this year over the worst player in uniform (including nick Johnson). Garcia was so bad he was basically the human victory cigar.

9. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

I will always remember...
    [​IMG]