1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Players on this team that you would ABSOLUTELY hate…

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HR Dept, Nov 7, 2014.

1. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

If they were wearing a different uniform.

The only relevant player that I wouldn’t put on my list is Troy Daniels, I can always appreciate watching a guy that can shoot the ball the way he can. But everyone else, I have no doubt that I would despise them.

Can you imagine having to watch your team getting foul after foul called against them while going up against James Harden? Getting pissed at Bev for hounding your PG the length of the court with 10:30 to go in the 2nd quarter? Watching T Jones make hustle plays and put up double digit points in a single quarter all with the same confused look on his face and with his mouth half open. :grin:

Is it really a shock that no one on the national stage really likes this team? Fortunately, all these guys wear Rockets red so they’re good in my book. At least until Morey flips them anyway.

2. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

Beverley would be enemy #1

3. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Beverley-Has the Luis Scola ability to annoy other players.

Harden-Can't touch him or it's a trip to the free throw line.

Jason Terry-former Rocket killer.

edit- I would love to have Scola back on this team :(

4. tdo

tdo Member

I was thinking about this last night actually. I can kind of understand the Harden hate when he flops. It almost makes me cringe sometimes. I just can't stand how people think he is only a scorer. They don't see the beautiful passes he makes night in and night out. That pass to Ariza last night when he drove into the paint was a thing of beauty. I had to rewind it 10 times to see how it worked, because I literally thought the pass wasn't possible.

Beverley would probably be my least favorite player in the NBA. Dwight doesn't really do anything to make you dislike him, but has a very bad narrative surrounding his name. Ariza is a stand-up guy, so no issues there. I absolutely hated Terry until he came to the good side.

5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Beverley and Terry

6. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Good point, you can add Ariza to the list of guys that I'd like.

7. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Bev and Harden no doubt lol

8. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Probably just JT.

I loved Harden in OKC and I'd only hate Bev if I was on OKC or GS fan

9. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I personally would hate them all. But I am a Rockets fan. And I personally never ever want to see the Rockets playing against a prime Harden, Howard, Bev ...

10. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Nah. On the TNT heat map based upon fans voting last night, there were only 4 states liking the Spurs more than the Rockets: Texas, New York, Alabama, Delaware.

The Rockets are well liked.

11. Matt78777

Matt78777 Contributing Member

harden. Even without the flopping, it's aggravating when anyone hits step back 3's on you. That isn't supposed to be a good shot.

I also find it really annoying when other teams' bench role players have career games against you, so if troy daniels came off the bench and hit 4 threes I'd hate him.