1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Facundo Campazzo

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Ming The King, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

The last time I propose an argentinian player it was Fabricio Oberto.
    That time the rockets sign Stromile Swift and San Antonio one year later brought Oberto as his starting C and won another championship agains Cleveland.

This time I suggest the rockets should take a look at Facundo Campazzo. (23 years old)
    He is a small PG (1,79 mts. ). He plays a very fast Basketball and he can shoot.
    He plays last week his last game in Argentina, because he is moving to Europe or the NBA.
    Rockets can sign him very cheap and Campazzo can be the third option at the PG position.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Good idea. Argentina is a good country with honorable ballers like Scola and Delfino.

Sign this guy and don't waste time with guys from garbage countries like Greece.

HTX Ninja likes this.
  3. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

It looks like he will play for Real Madrid with Sergio Lull the next season.
    Hurry up morey, you can still have him for the minimun.

4. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

5. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

David Dubi Pick in hoopshype: Houston, several other NBA teams gathering intel on Argentinean PG Facundo Campazzo. He prefers not to reunite with Real Madrid

Morey used to read my ideas;)