1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To get your mind off of this epic abomination

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iNoseBleedRed, Apr 24, 2014.

1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Watch these videos and don't look at the year

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/0GMxvCfBaHU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/0GMxvCfBaHU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/nC6PsmHYp9I?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/nC6PsmHYp9I?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/NYpBi1WxhtY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/NYpBi1WxhtY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/i5608YkbcDU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/i5608YkbcDU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

2. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Oh god I miss Yao

3. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

Got any videos of the table dances Harden is getting tonight?

I kid...I kid.

4. archinkent

archinkent Member

Harden played as well as T-mac in that series.

5. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

this just makes me sadder

6. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

and please don't turn this into a Brandon Roy vs. Damian Lillard thread. Speaking of them, which do you think is better?

7. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

I totally took his stripper last night, he didn't defend her.

8. conquistador#11

:p
    and please don't turn this into a yao vs dwight thing. but speaking of them, yao was definitely better. his presence alone made us top 3 defensively.

9. autoprt

autoprt Member

i would have to say this topic really caught my attention and this quote...
    lmao too funny.

10. mikus

mikus Member

LMA is better now than he was back then.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

12. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

That is an ostrich.

13. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

That team was so much fun. So easy to root for.

This team, though, ugh.

14. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Von wafer, artest, deke, Landry, scola... The ONLY person with that much heart on this team is Beverley and maybe parsons.