1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

The series is 2-0 but I honestly think the Rockets are still the better team. If we shut down Aldridge or at least limit him to nothing more than a 30 point game or if James Harden catches fire than it's over for the Trailblazers. Rockets aren't out yet they only set themselves up to potentially make history.

Also, I know everyone on this forum is a hard core Rockets fan and we need to band together and show support rather than disgust. The series is seriously 2-0. 3-0 and it's virtually impossible but 2-0 has been done before. Can we just be the best fan base in basketball and continue to cheer and not b****?

I got a Mohawk and shaved the Rockets logo in the side of my head for this series. I'm not giving up on them that easily and neither should anyone else.

Hail Rockets!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. strifed169

strifed169 Member

Harden is being exposed for the fraud superstar he's made himself out to be, this team isn't going anywhere with this black hole and a moron like Mchale as coach

1 person likes this.
  3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Love the confidence, but can't say I share it with you...

4. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Too soon to say that. I'll admit I am disappointed by the amount of heart they show but **** just give them the opportunity to finish out the series before completely dogging our superstar.

5. Mr. Space City

some people are tired of rooting for houston sports and consistently being let down.

6. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

nah, they're the better team tbh. Love the optimism though.

7. Andrew Wiggins

anyone else expect this thread to be from a newer member? This coming from a former poster who lost his account when the site switched domains.

8. filamswag

filamswag Rookie

that's the spirit but yeah formal formal we still have 5 games to go. if we win 2 against the blazers home court (which is very difficult) everything would be even out

9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

The Harden hate is rather annoying.

He's slumping at the wrong time. Let the series play out. Clutchfans is an estrogen sesh pool at the moment.

1 person likes this.
  10. yummyhawtsauce

We have the better talent. They have the better 'team.'

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I'm trired of reading these knees jerk posts.

Anyways OP I still think we will pull it off but we absolutely must win game 3. I do think we are the better team as well

12. Andrew Wiggins

This. The texans couldn't even beca great regular season team twice. They literally went from best to worst. That is houston sports.

1 person likes this.
  13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

14. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I actually believe we will win this series.

LMA averaging 40, that isn't gonna keep up. Harden playing this terrible, that isn't gonna keep up.

Rockets won 2 games in Dallas in 2005 prior to losing the series, Rockets lost 2 games to Suns at home in 1994 prior to winning that series. I still believe tbh.

15. ksny15

ksny15 Member

It's insane people are talking about trading him. He's been awfuk but **** we wouldn't be here without him. He will snap out of it. Kinda reminds me of LBJ in the finals in 11 just bounced around the first 2 games then snapped out of it after he got a lot of heat even though they lost the series lol

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

were you tired or in diapers in 1993 and 1994?

17. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

We can win this series. Remember Tmac vs Dallas series.

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Normally I'd agree, but Harden's had 1 good playoff game in 2 seasons now. The Rockets are probably up 2-0 if he decides to show up tonight or Sunday, but he's just been awful. He deserves all the criticism he gets, because he's being exposed.

19. Mr. Space City

1994 was 20 years ago....

20. Andrew Wiggins

Top players dont slump when their team just lost hca and is facing going down 2-0 to face something only 3 teams have ever came back from. He said he was rusty, what is his excuse now? Tmac would have been killed for 8/18 not 4/18 and just losing the game.