1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blaming the Refs...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jamer_Cramer, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Jamer_Cramer

Jamer_Cramer Member

Hello All ! Long time Rockets fan here ! Grew up idolizing Hakeem, been a
    fan ever since. Such a great franchise. I'm truly confident that we have a
    legitimate shot at the title this year !

One thing I must get off my chest though. It seems that posters on this site
    and Rockets fans in general tend to blame the refs any chance that they get.
    Come on guys, it's not a good look. Most times when it seems
    like calls aren't going our way it's because our guys are playing half-assed and the other team is going all out ! If we give full effort these playoffs we can go
    extremely far ! But it's not gonna come down to the refs. Most would agree that this team checks out of it on many occasions and doesn't play with much heart. So let's stop blaming the zebras and hope that our guys go out there and give it their all ! GO ROCKETS !!!